Reviews for the two immortals
Anonymous chapter 17 . 10/18/2013
Don't do this.
God Fenrir chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
i hope you update soon! i really like your story :3
Eruptoren chapter 17 . 11/17/2012
? What not another chapter awww): please update soon.
Eruptoren chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
Sorry but the way you typed i thought you were a girl but i sould have taken those spelling and punctuation errors into account. This is by far my second favorite code geass story.
arika15 chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
please continue your story .
Addicted to Minecraft chapter 18 . 6/9/2012
Your story is in violation of FFN Guidelines because it contains no story content. Please replace or remove the chapter.

-Storm of FoxClan
chris bounds chapter 17 . 10/23/2010
hey again it's me chris. i've just read all of two immortals and it's a nice story but actually seems TO PEACEFUL for a code geass. also sence c.c. won't share and kallen's single will she go after suzaku now, and what is nanully's (spelling wrong) actual relationship with suzaku? keep up nice work.
Code Name - I am NRG chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Dude...I have been reading fanfiction stories for a couple years now and I have to say this...I can not unsee what I just read.

I have nothing against writers of your caliber or any for that matter. However, I would like to point out that you should imporve your writing style like previous reviews, it is extremely vague and I've been side tracked every 2 sentence.

But I encourage you not to lose hope but write better.

Ciao

-NRG
Akuyuukai chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Terrible. There should be a system to get rid of authors who show a TOTAL lack of skill.
batmanz988 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
great story i rely wonder whats going to happen next
Necros348 chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
Sorry man but this just flat out sucks. If the story was good I could overlook the poor spelling and grammar, but it's not. Your story lacks depth, emotion, and a plot. I have never given a bad review before and I try to avoid doing so, but man this was bad. Work on your writting style.
Lilyflower1987 chapter 15 . 8/23/2009
first of all you're very welcome. :)

Second of all I have noticed some improvement in your writing and grammar.

third of all I have also noticed you're making one little mistake a lot..."Leaved" is not a word. What you mean to say is Left.

"I only have like 2 weeks LEFT of summer"

Just thought it would help to correct you on that.
DarkElite24 chapter 15 . 8/23/2009
I thought Suzaku was going to ask about Euphie, but that needs to happen sometime in future chapters. If you are going to put Nunnaly and Suzaku together then Suzaku must come to terms with Euphie's death and confront Lelouch about it. When C.C. goes into labor have only Lelouch and Suzaku in the house with her. Lelouch is freaking out because he's going to be a dad, Suzaku is runing around because he doesn't know how to deliver a baby, and C.C. is yelling at them to deliver the babys and trying to kill Lelouch because of the labor and Lelouch will start arguing with each other about who will deliver the baby. They play rock-paper-scissors and Lelouch losses, so he delivers the babys. If you write it right it will be hillarious !
furin-a chapter 14 . 8/21/2009
I think u should use "" at every conversation. it is easier to read and dont put the enter between the sentence as chapter 14 please. it is a bit annoyed and cut the mood of reader
The pheonix of death chapter 14 . 8/10/2009
so good sorry i have no good ideas