Reviews for the two immortals
Emma writingwolf chapter 17 . 2/26
I really like your story it's really awesome! can you please continue it?
Dark night Atorias chapter 17 . 1/12
Dude continue this story plz I know it is hard but come on I thought you said you were someone who didn't give up but I will still support your story
Dark night Atorias chapter 11 . 1/12
My god why would you have them do that to Kallen that was a little to far. And don't be so mean twords your uncle I mean like any of it is any of my business but he still is family. Unless he is a dick,abusive or any other stuff like that. Oh and good job with this story man
Dark night Atorias chapter 8 . 1/10
Oh come on man don't do that . C2 and Lelouch are going to start a family don't make a married man pick between his wife and a girl he liked 6 years
TheChainUser chapter 16 . 9/27/2015
THIS IS ASWOME :D
Anonymous chapter 17 . 10/18/2013
Don't do this.
God Fenrir chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
i hope you update soon! i really like your story :3
Eruptoren chapter 17 . 11/17/2012
? What not another chapter awww): please update soon.
Eruptoren chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
Sorry but the way you typed i thought you were a girl but i sould have taken those spelling and punctuation errors into account. This is by far my second favorite code geass story.
arika15 chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
please continue your story .
The Storm Veradea chapter 18 . 6/9/2012
Your story is in violation of FFN Guidelines because it contains no story content. Please replace or remove the chapter.

-Storm of FoxClan
chris bounds chapter 17 . 10/23/2010
hey again it's me chris. i've just read all of two immortals and it's a nice story but actually seems TO PEACEFUL for a code geass. also sence c.c. won't share and kallen's single will she go after suzaku now, and what is nanully's (spelling wrong) actual relationship with suzaku? keep up nice work.
Code Name - I am NRG chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Dude...I have been reading fanfiction stories for a couple years now and I have to say this...I can not unsee what I just read.

I have nothing against writers of your caliber or any for that matter. However, I would like to point out that you should imporve your writing style like previous reviews, it is extremely vague and I've been side tracked every 2 sentence.

But I encourage you not to lose hope but write better.

Ciao

-NRG
Akuyuukai chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Terrible. There should be a system to get rid of authors who show a TOTAL lack of skill.
batmanz988 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
great story i rely wonder whats going to happen next
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »