Reviews for Slow Poison
ApplePieThat'sFrickingWorthIt chapter 1 . 4/11
Awww! Mystery Spot is one of my all time favorites! Even if it does mess with your head cause the first two deaths are heartbreaking...then you kinda can't help but find it hilarious. Such a good ep! I love this! Poor Sammy though! I wouldn't be surprised if he has a permanent fear of tuesdays tbh. But this was great you really shows how the whole ordeal would be messing with poor Sammy's head and i like that you gave a little more insight into some deaths we saw and some we didn't! (At least i think there were some we didn't...there were so many i may have forgotten some!) Anyway loved it! :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/1
Sam having Break down was just so... Ugh !

I want to cry and hug our beloved Moose ! D':

Must be so so so much painfulness for him...
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I will NEVER look be able to look at that moment, "Does this taco taste funny to you?" and not bust out crying again.

Wonderful story, loads of laughter and tears ... managed to hang himself with sheets, eh? Very much a favorite.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
that was so saadddddddd... I FUCKING FOUND THIS IN THE COMEDY SECTION THO WTF WHYYYY
BUT ITS GENIUS AND AMAZINGLY WRITTEN
infiniteworld8 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This is awful and amazing...For Sam to experience this everyday...I understand now why he said he wouldn't save Dean if he died...at least I understand part of it...Beautiful and haunting.
Freya922 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I just discovered this one over on spn_littlebro, and it was just what I was in the mood for. Those horrible Tuesdays, and you came up with one more horrible than most... really grim. I hadn't thought of all those issues: the possibility of Sam offing himself, offing Dean, using weaponry or morphine to end it... The episode managed to be funny, but you show just how dark the entire concept really was.

I especially loved this description: "He shook Sam lightly, like a bitch its pup..." It's got that wonderful (and very true-to-the-story) flavor of parental affection from Dean towards Sam.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Trust you to be able to turn a five second moment that had me laughing in show into a story that had my eyes beginning to water because can you just imagine how painful that would be? The only thing worse than Sam going through that many Dean-deaths is his suffering through it while the pain and despair and helplessness actually had a chance to sink in? Brilliant piece of work here.
stripeypirate chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Me: Aw haha a little story about those darn fish tacos. That's cute, I don't think I've seen that before and I'm in the mood for some sick Dean! This should be fun!

Why must you hurt me in this way? ;-;
It was awesome.
Jenny chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
okay the bit which got me about this which no one else seems to have picked up on (which probably makes me delusional!) was that conversation about Dean ending it himself before the food poisoning - and then the next day, after all that beautifully written pain, Sam goes to sleep after telling Dean and then Dean's dead. I don't know, maybe you never intended for that to be implied, but i definitely got the idea that Dean ended it himself soon after Sam fell asleep.

horrifically wonderful!
The Winters Child chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
*Mouth a gap* Poor Sammy, just trying to keep his poor brother alive just for one day... and it totally turned on him! Now I will never be able to watch that part of the episode and laugh eve again... (Whitch is a good thing, well for me that is!) However, I loved the part when Sam finally broke down, and I wish that they would have added that into the episode, becuase I think that Sammy was really holding back all of those emotian's and he never got a chance to just cry and let them out! Okay, I'm done babbling on...

-CKGal101-

P.S. BTW I loved the story!
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I'm so glad I researched this story on - I couldn't find it through a regular search. I've been looking for it to re-read for over a year! This is one of my favorite stories. Great story telling and writing:-D
Rabbit Pie chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow. It's been so long since a fic's captured my emotions like this. Your fic made me cry. I felt really, really, horrible. I could feel Sam's exhaustion. It really shows how /real/ the day was to Sam, how he couldn't approach it like a bad dream. The gun, too, that was heartbreaking. Heartbreaking is a a good word to describe that fic. The funny thing was though, on the last Tuesday I was grinning, and actually feeling almost /happy/ and /light/. Like it was a new chance. Those extra two days were utterly brilliant contributions to the fic. It was an emotional rollercoaster. Damned if I knew how you did it, though. This is definitely my favourite fic of this fandom. Would that I could write like this.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Awww wow poor Sam, can feel his pain through your writing. And I love Dean- very in character. Your right, food poisoning would not be funny
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Congratulations! Your story has been recced in the LJ community spn_littlebro!

a href" . "img src" albums/ee425/spnlittlebro/header-other% "/a
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I haven't cried like that in months. Oh wow, you wrote such a powerfully poignant scene and got inside Sam's head. Brilliant job.