Reviews for Slow Poison
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Trust you to be able to turn a five second moment that had me laughing in show into a story that had my eyes beginning to water because can you just imagine how painful that would be? The only thing worse than Sam going through that many Dean-deaths is his suffering through it while the pain and despair and helplessness actually had a chance to sink in? Brilliant piece of work here.
stripeypirate chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Me: Aw haha a little story about those darn fish tacos. That's cute, I don't think I've seen that before and I'm in the mood for some sick Dean! This should be fun!

Why must you hurt me in this way? ;-;
It was awesome.
Jenny chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
okay the bit which got me about this which no one else seems to have picked up on (which probably makes me delusional!) was that conversation about Dean ending it himself before the food poisoning - and then the next day, after all that beautifully written pain, Sam goes to sleep after telling Dean and then Dean's dead. I don't know, maybe you never intended for that to be implied, but i definitely got the idea that Dean ended it himself soon after Sam fell asleep.

horrifically wonderful!
The Winters Child chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
*Mouth a gap* Poor Sammy, just trying to keep his poor brother alive just for one day... and it totally turned on him! Now I will never be able to watch that part of the episode and laugh eve again... (Whitch is a good thing, well for me that is!) However, I loved the part when Sam finally broke down, and I wish that they would have added that into the episode, becuase I think that Sammy was really holding back all of those emotian's and he never got a chance to just cry and let them out! Okay, I'm done babbling on...

-CKGal101-

P.S. BTW I loved the story!
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I'm so glad I researched this story on - I couldn't find it through a regular search. I've been looking for it to re-read for over a year! This is one of my favorite stories. Great story telling and writing:-D
Rabbit Pie chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow. It's been so long since a fic's captured my emotions like this. Your fic made me cry. I felt really, really, horrible. I could feel Sam's exhaustion. It really shows how /real/ the day was to Sam, how he couldn't approach it like a bad dream. The gun, too, that was heartbreaking. Heartbreaking is a a good word to describe that fic. The funny thing was though, on the last Tuesday I was grinning, and actually feeling almost /happy/ and /light/. Like it was a new chance. Those extra two days were utterly brilliant contributions to the fic. It was an emotional rollercoaster. Damned if I knew how you did it, though. This is definitely my favourite fic of this fandom. Would that I could write like this.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Awww wow poor Sam, can feel his pain through your writing. And I love Dean- very in character. Your right, food poisoning would not be funny
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Congratulations! Your story has been recced in the LJ community spn_littlebro!

a href" . "img src" albums/ee425/spnlittlebro/header-other% "/a
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I haven't cried like that in months. Oh wow, you wrote such a powerfully poignant scene and got inside Sam's head. Brilliant job.
Eminnis chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I like the end line. This is good! I like it! Poor Sammy...

Eminnis
Dizzo chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
So moving ... what a fabulous 'missing scene', poor Sam holding dying Dean tore me to little pieces, so beautoifully described.

I always used to think that was one of the funniest bits in that episode; but I'll view it differently now!
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Wow - that was beautiful, poignant, loving, brotherly and absolutely agonizing. I feel like my chest should be bleeding my heart hurts so badly. You have an amazing way with words, I was nearly in tears (and I'm seriously not someone who cries). Just absolutely incredible. Thank you so much for sharing.

LD
TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Ya know, I think I absolutely love this fic. I think it's amazing. And so, so sad. I loved that episode, but I felt so bad for Sam. Stupid Trickster...or shall I say Gabriel?

So, in case I haven't made it clear, your writing rocks out loud. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this.

Peace!
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh...my goodness. This episode is actually one of my favorites and least favorites in all of series 3 and here you just really captured poor Sam's grief. I mean, wow. Girl...you can write. I'm just loving going through and reading your stories. They're fantastic. This one actually moved me to tears and that typically takes a lot when it comes to reading fanfiction for me. Anyway, this was so beautifully done. Thank you for writing such a brilliant piece.
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
*sobbing* Holy crap. That was powerful. *sniffle* Wow.