Reviews for Lovely Ever After
DarXe chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Very swert ending.
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Brilliant any chance of a sequel?
Goldilush chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Ah your story is always good!
planenutty chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
I really liked this one! Lindsey was hilarious! Thank you so much!
TheTruthIsInsideOfYou chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Only Sara would forget to use a payphone on the way home... But it was an inventive way to make them worry and the end was hilarious. "Face it, Sar. You just...look gay." best line :)
unicornskeeper chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
The first chapter is really great. I like how you got the sarcasm and wit between Catherine and Grissom. Awesome!
CatchingStar chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Excellent fic! Beautiful! Sara talking with Warrick about her love was really cute and catherine's cry and little outburst... perfect! 100% CARA!
tlsmith86 chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
LoL, couldn't stop laughing at the end. Great story, excellent writing.
kirei chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
short but definitely fun.
wee idgie chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
Well firstly my apologies for not reviewing the final part of your fabulous story in atimely manner. Life, the universe and the madness that surrounds me day-in-day-out really has wreaked havoc with my ability to keep up with important things like this, so i'm sorry.

Ok, now I think it's just me being greedy but I was hoping for many more chapters of this lovely excerpt of the life of our fave ladies but I couldn't ever use the word disappointment because as I sat down to read, I became thoroughly embroiled again. I know that when I read you, my heart will feel. It will feel the sadness, the pain, the surprise, the anger, the joy and the love. Your writing makes me feel. How could anyone ever claim to be disappointed with that? Sure enough that is exactly what happened. I started to read and I started to feel.

Kudos to you on keeping Catherine in character, I think Catherine is so used to being in control of her feelings that she really would handle herself with an amount of decorum no matter how distraught she was. I know I wouldn't be like that, I'd be a filthy, wretched mess but Catherine has the bravery and the fighting spirit and faced with telling her daughter that they had lost Sara, she remained strong. Well done for not giving into the external emotional wreck syndrome (that I believe I've fallen into on occasion).

The moment where Lindsey spots Sara and the ensuing events... i've read and read... I love that she just ran at Sara, that the realisation she was alive turned into, 'why are you alive?' which turned into the emotion hitting and that it all happened in front of the boys. That was the right time for all that emotion and even then it was beautfully believable and in character. This was the moment she no longer needed to be in control. She no longer needed to be strong for her daughter, for the team, put on the outward brave face... this was the moment she could throw her burden on Sara and let all the events crash down on her. I confess to having a little tear building in the corner of my eye as I pictured this scene.

As is true to Myx though you didn't let us wallow too long, you lifted the mood by means of Lindsey's comment and then the boys comments and then reintroducing the whole 'why is no one surprised that i'm gay?' thing was a touch of genius. God I loved the ending. I love a happy ever after... or in this case a 'lovely ever after'... good title too by the way. :-)

All in all a beautiful little piece and one you should be immensely proud of. I am so looking forward to starting on 'Sara's Baby' next, I've held back because I knew I'd be needing to express myself in my reviews and that often takes more than a few moments but wow - 4 chapters to go at... *squeals in excitement*

Keep smiling and most definitely keep writing buddy. :-)
CTAZ4EVAFAN chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Great story! I nearly cried w/ Catherine when the plane crashed. You should write a sequel or something. Great work.
JadeGreen27 chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
It is indeed a very lovely story.

Thanks for sharing.
chimp1984 chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Hey! Sorry I didn't review sooner! Just been mad busy with work and life!

Great little story! Loved how Sara just didn't have any luck with calling Catherine, then Catherine told her about payphones... My excuse would've been "I had no change..." LMFAO!

All in all, loved it!

Gonna read your next one soon...
charmed1026 chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
I love it that was just pure fluff even if a character like seemingly died
VagorielV chapter 4 . 7/18/2009