Reviews for Lovely Ever After
VagorielV chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
Omg, I totally missed this chapter! But you definitely made me smile :D
Gryffindor620 chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
This was great! I think you should make a one-shot sequel to this that's rated M for M too much hotness occurring! LOL

Great Story!

Update Soon Son!
Archinine chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
Effectivement, j'avais le sourire.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
yay, this story was great it had suspense and excitement, and i absolutely loved it
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
love it can not wait for more
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
oh snap, this is intense love it can not wiat for more
Barbie Shoes chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
oh goodness. i don't think i have ever felt quite so fluffy! and i really needed to feel fluffy today lol.

this whole story was a perfect combination of sweetness, humor and drama. and i love the end, with the normal daily life dialogue. it gives it the feeling that they are so good together, that even the little things are great. and i always love the way you write lindsey, perfectly little kiddish, slightly trying to act older than her age, as kids do, but not making her too smart for it to be believable. and the whole "sara, you look gay," bit cracked me up again!

great great work! really hope to see more from you soon!
Kirky123 chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
great chapter really looking forward to reading more again soon :)
CSIvHP11 chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
really cute, I couldnt stop smiling the entire time I read the last chap, absolutly love hte entire fic:)
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Great story! I was laughing so hard when Sara wants to know why no one is shocked SHE is gay! LMAO! Very good! Keep on writing! Looking forward to future stories!
Kaede Shinomori chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
You made my day. Seriously, great ending.

Moochiecat chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
This isn't my "thing," but you write extremely well and you did an outstanding job on this story!
fivexfive chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Ok I smiled! Big time. Loved the scene at the end. Hahahaha. Great stuff.
kiarcheo chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
I felt obligated to review because...yes, it made me smile...actually I was grinning like an idiot...great story!
BraunGirl chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
aw that was so cute, it was great thanks so much...
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »