Reviews for Lovely Ever After
wee idgie chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
Well firstly my apologies for not reviewing the final part of your fabulous story in atimely manner. Life, the universe and the madness that surrounds me day-in-day-out really has wreaked havoc with my ability to keep up with important things like this, so i'm sorry.

Ok, now I think it's just me being greedy but I was hoping for many more chapters of this lovely excerpt of the life of our fave ladies but I couldn't ever use the word disappointment because as I sat down to read, I became thoroughly embroiled again. I know that when I read you, my heart will feel. It will feel the sadness, the pain, the surprise, the anger, the joy and the love. Your writing makes me feel. How could anyone ever claim to be disappointed with that? Sure enough that is exactly what happened. I started to read and I started to feel.

Kudos to you on keeping Catherine in character, I think Catherine is so used to being in control of her feelings that she really would handle herself with an amount of decorum no matter how distraught she was. I know I wouldn't be like that, I'd be a filthy, wretched mess but Catherine has the bravery and the fighting spirit and faced with telling her daughter that they had lost Sara, she remained strong. Well done for not giving into the external emotional wreck syndrome (that I believe I've fallen into on occasion).

The moment where Lindsey spots Sara and the ensuing events... i've read and read... I love that she just ran at Sara, that the realisation she was alive turned into, 'why are you alive?' which turned into the emotion hitting and that it all happened in front of the boys. That was the right time for all that emotion and even then it was beautfully believable and in character. This was the moment she no longer needed to be in control. She no longer needed to be strong for her daughter, for the team, put on the outward brave face... this was the moment she could throw her burden on Sara and let all the events crash down on her. I confess to having a little tear building in the corner of my eye as I pictured this scene.

As is true to Myx though you didn't let us wallow too long, you lifted the mood by means of Lindsey's comment and then the boys comments and then reintroducing the whole 'why is no one surprised that i'm gay?' thing was a touch of genius. God I loved the ending. I love a happy ever after... or in this case a 'lovely ever after'... good title too by the way. :-)

All in all a beautiful little piece and one you should be immensely proud of. I am so looking forward to starting on 'Sara's Baby' next, I've held back because I knew I'd be needing to express myself in my reviews and that often takes more than a few moments but wow - 4 chapters to go at... *squeals in excitement*

Keep smiling and most definitely keep writing buddy. :-)
CTAZ4EVAFAN chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Great story! I nearly cried w/ Catherine when the plane crashed. You should write a sequel or something. Great work.
JadeGreen27 chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
It is indeed a very lovely story.

Thanks for sharing.
chimp1984 chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Hey! Sorry I didn't review sooner! Just been mad busy with work and life!

Great little story! Loved how Sara just didn't have any luck with calling Catherine, then Catherine told her about payphones... My excuse would've been "I had no change..." LMFAO!

All in all, loved it!

Gonna read your next one soon...
charmed1026 chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
I love it that was just pure fluff even if a character like seemingly died
VagorielV chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
Omg, I totally missed this chapter! But you definitely made me smile :D
Gryffindor620 chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
This was great! I think you should make a one-shot sequel to this that's rated M for M too much hotness occurring! LOL

Great Story!

Update Soon Son!
Archinine chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
Effectivement, j'avais le sourire.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
yay, this story was great it had suspense and excitement, and i absolutely loved it
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
love it can not wait for more
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
oh snap, this is intense love it can not wiat for more
Barbie Shoes chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
oh goodness. i don't think i have ever felt quite so fluffy! and i really needed to feel fluffy today lol.

this whole story was a perfect combination of sweetness, humor and drama. and i love the end, with the normal daily life dialogue. it gives it the feeling that they are so good together, that even the little things are great. and i always love the way you write lindsey, perfectly little kiddish, slightly trying to act older than her age, as kids do, but not making her too smart for it to be believable. and the whole "sara, you look gay," bit cracked me up again!

great great work! really hope to see more from you soon!
Kirky123 chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
great chapter really looking forward to reading more again soon :)
CSIvHP11 chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
really cute, I couldnt stop smiling the entire time I read the last chap, absolutly love hte entire fic:)
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Great story! I was laughing so hard when Sara wants to know why no one is shocked SHE is gay! LMAO! Very good! Keep on writing! Looking forward to future stories!
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »