Reviews for Lovely Ever After
hotranger chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Yep, you made me smile :)
lexacsi chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Really sweet and good story, like it
Chhi chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
BRILLIANT :D

I love the 'this is a grown up kind of slumber party.' and then Lindsay saying eww.

very cute story x
aty chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
I really enjoyed this story and you're so right it really did make me smile ! Cheers ! x
tofem chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Yeah, angry Cath ;) if only for a short time. I feel so lucky that you included that.

Very lovely story. I especially liked Sara's confusion to people thinking she was gay, LOL.

It sounds like you might have a new story on the way. If not I'm not above begging for one, so please! ;)
I.love.you.miss chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
This was great. I can see Catherine being really angry the next day. Or in a week or so. After the shock of Sara being alive wears off.

I loved the way you portrayed Sara in this chapter, she felt very real, exactly like she is on the show...or well as she was on the show before there was that whole Grissom/Sara thing, because that was just weird.

It was a great story. It made me cry. And I really don't cry that much so, CONGRATULATIONS!
Maggsie chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Since when did your head grow so big! But I do have the best taste in the whole entire world!

I think this chapter was perfect, all the different emotions Catherine was going through. Sadness, to relief and then angry! But she had every right too, silly Sara for not trying the phones on the road!

I loved Lindsay in this too, her relationship with Sara is adorable, and immature Sara is very cute!

I love you my gorgeous angel! Can't wait to see what you write next! Hint hint!
Chhi chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
Seriously, every time I read something you've written, you make me feel what the characters are feeling, you are THAT amazing :)

So yeah, I love this. x
sidlelove chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
wow this is great...love it and i'll say, they make the cutest couple. cant wait to see what you have come up with for the rest of the chapter :)
Gryffindor620 chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Okay to murder Ecklie using: peanut butter, a pickle and lube, you'd use the dental floss and shave the pickle to a knife sharp point, the peanut butter as lube and ram until your wrist hurts!

This story is awesome! Sara needs to use a pay phone or something when she gets off the bus!

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
This is so good! Im glad she told Warrick! I cant waitfor more! Of course Cath being upset but happy would be great! and them getting busy later!LOL. As long as its happy n sexy...im all forit!
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
oh, but you are evil! unexpected twist but excellent!
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Great start to the story! cant wait for more!
amberholic89 chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
sweet. please keep going, an i hope you update soon. i love the killing ecklie with peanut butter, a pickle and dental floss. cheers.
Kirky123 chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
great update looking forward to reading more again soon please please please pms :)
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »