Reviews for Lovely Ever After
Kaede Shinomori chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
You made my day. Seriously, great ending.

-KS
Moochiecat chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
This isn't my "thing," but you write extremely well and you did an outstanding job on this story!
fivexfive chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Ok I smiled! Big time. Loved the scene at the end. Hahahaha. Great stuff.
kiarcheo chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
I felt obligated to review because...yes, it made me smile...actually I was grinning like an idiot...great story!
BraunGirl chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
aw that was so cute, it was great thanks so much...
SJ-23 chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Hey Myx Nyx,

Great chapter...simply loved it...and it did indeed make me smile...

Good work.

SJ
sidlelove chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
awee that was a wonderful story, totaly made me smile. specialy Sara being all kiddish, its cute...cant wait for more of ur work :)
lunarmoth131 chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
I loved it! That was exactly the kind of reaction I would expect from Catherine - that she would be happy to see Sara but at the same time mad that she didn't call! You did a wonderful job on this story. Write more!
hotranger chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Yep, you made me smile :)
lexacsi chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Really sweet and good story, like it
Chhi chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
BRILLIANT :D

I love the 'this is a grown up kind of slumber party.' and then Lindsay saying eww.

very cute story x
aty chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
I really enjoyed this story and you're so right it really did make me smile ! Cheers ! x
tofem chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Yeah, angry Cath ;) if only for a short time. I feel so lucky that you included that.

Very lovely story. I especially liked Sara's confusion to people thinking she was gay, LOL.

It sounds like you might have a new story on the way. If not I'm not above begging for one, so please! ;)
I.love.you.miss chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
This was great. I can see Catherine being really angry the next day. Or in a week or so. After the shock of Sara being alive wears off.

I loved the way you portrayed Sara in this chapter, she felt very real, exactly like she is on the show...or well as she was on the show before there was that whole Grissom/Sara thing, because that was just weird.

It was a great story. It made me cry. And I really don't cry that much so, CONGRATULATIONS!
Maggsie chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Since when did your head grow so big! But I do have the best taste in the whole entire world!

I think this chapter was perfect, all the different emotions Catherine was going through. Sadness, to relief and then angry! But she had every right too, silly Sara for not trying the phones on the road!

I loved Lindsay in this too, her relationship with Sara is adorable, and immature Sara is very cute!

I love you my gorgeous angel! Can't wait to see what you write next! Hint hint!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »