Reviews for Lovely Ever After
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Great start to the story! cant wait for more!
amberholic89 chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
sweet. please keep going, an i hope you update soon. i love the killing ecklie with peanut butter, a pickle and dental floss. cheers.
Kirky123 chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
great update looking forward to reading more again soon please please please pms :)
Barbie Shoes chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
ok, where do i begin to list my favorite parts?

“Something gorgeous and on you that would mean…anything.”

“The only thing that looks gorgeous on me is you."

That was adorable.

And Warrick and Sara's whole convo was great, but

“Sara, this is so unexpected. I always dreamed it would happen! I accept!” was particularly funny, as was-

He sighed, “Sara, you look gay.”

She bristled. “I do not. You can’t ‘look’ gay.”

I Actually laughed out loud there, Warrick's line is hilarious and her reply is SO Sara!

So basically I loved all of it... and I like when people cleverly expose their gayness like you did, rather than each of them making some big confession.

One thing I am liking a lot about this fic (aside from the obvious cuteness and turmoil combo) is also something I love about the show, which is how in the midst of a serious topic, there are these great little one liners and silly moments. It gives it a lot of personality. And as I've said before, you've got the characters spot on!
Nightlife666 chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
they deff need to get married lol. i love this story
Kaede Shinomori chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Wow an international super assasin lesbian duo. That's hawt...I say they do it nice, clean and quickly so they can go back to the hotel to celebrate.

Ok review first, hot James Bond-ish Sara/Cath fantasy later.

It was a great chapter, a little drama to tear us up again but plenty of hope, keep up the good work!

Hehehehehe Sara is so cute! “You can't 'look' gay.” That made me smile.
SJ-23 chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Good Chapter,

I think that once Sara and Warrick get to the lab Sara and Catherine will start making out in front of everyone and Grissom will have the shock of his life ahaha...Sara will propose to Catherine right then and there and they will all live happily ever after. (Hope I get some right)

Looking forward to the next chapter.
bene chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Really glad to see a new story coming from you.

How it should end? Does it have to end? :-))

I wouldn't mind Sara proposing to Catherine in front of everyone.

Maybe you can take inspiration from your proposal :-)

Congratulations by the way.

And keep going with fanfic!

beeballstar93 chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
interesting story! Can;t wait for next chapter!
BraunGirl chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Such a cute chapter... can't wait for the next one
wee idgie chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
What do I think? Well firstly I reckon your super-assasin plot is probably not the way this is going but I find myself wanting to see how that would pan out - something about our girls in tight black leather super-assasin outfits maybe? Hahaha

I'm quite literally devouring this treat you're offering. There is so much going on here and you have the knack for getting your audience hooked. I mean not only are your words well put together but your storyline has your readers craving the next part like big time... and that is something to be very chuffed about. I'm struggling with High Five so much - struggling to organise my thoughts and my words. I feel like my chalk line I was following has been scrubbed out a bit and every time I sit down I come up with boring boring content. It's sad. But this... it's so measured... it's clear you have a real grasp on your story.

I have to say I can't believe quite how composed Catherine is managing to be in the circumstances... I'd be in little pieces at the very thought and yet she's managing to be at work and even more amazingly get some stuff done as well as keeping the real deep nature of her pain under wraps from the others. I think that is probably very Catherine-like when you consider how her character really reacts to painful things in the show... it's a true representation of her stoicism and strength of character. Look at the times we've seen her in pain... Eddie's death, Chris's unfaithfulness in the club, Keppler's death... I think you've nailed her character here.

As for Sara, poor thing, trying to get a phone that works to be able to send a message or speak to her love. I'm guessing there are a lot of tears to come... especially the reunion of the two - I'll have to read that away from others as I know I'll allow your words to seep into my head and heart and i'll be able to as good as see it happen. I'm expecting a few tears from myself. (I am a softy)

Good move having Sara confide in Warrick... she'll need the distraction to keep sane on that bus ride whilst unable to call her Cath. I also loved that you have Warrick voice what I've always seen and I'm suspecting that a lot of people have always seen in the show - that Sara 'looks' gay. That it's just something that comes across from her choice of words, the way she deports herself, her almost sarcy offbeat humour, her attitudes and the intensity with which she approaches life as well as the way she wears her clothes... I think we all realise that these things more than likely come through in the character due to Ms Fox's own 'undisclosed' orientation. Come on deep down we know it right? Clearly the writing team weren't 'writing' a gay character when they wrote Sara yet that to me is how she comes across so that has to come from somewhere else. Make sense? I know when she started to flirt with and then actually see Hank it sat so uneasily with me - it just wasn't who Sara was.

Wow look at this review and my tangent. I ought to wrap it up now but safe to say that I'm very VERY much looking forward to more of this. Well done buddy! :-)
tofem chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Much to my enjoyment an update, and just when I needed a break from work. Not that I'm suppossed to or even have the time for this but really how am I to resist your story ;) Yeah don't know either.

Looking forward to hearing how it all started and I'm not really that patient, so a fast update. I know not fair there is this thing called life, but I can always beg, please...

Killing Ecklie I'm all for that but it might not fit so well with the rest of the story line.

I would love to see Lindsey's reaction and as I said earlier a pissed Cath would be beyond nice :)
Maggsie chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Hey baby! Another awesome chapter from my one true love!

I feel so sorry for Catherine, thinking that the person she loves is dead :( But me knows you like happy endings!

And Warricks right, Sara does look gay. She has that whole dark, mysterious, butch vibe just coming off her in waves!

Can't wait to read the next chapter! Me get first view!

Love you!
missriss2012 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Ok, i realy wasn't expecting that! I am just anxious to see how Catherine starts freaking out when she can't contact Sara, and the implications that there was a bomb on the plane meant to kill Sara and Warrick! please update soon! I'm in love with this fic already ]
wee idgie chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
OH MY GOODNESS. I didn't see that coming. Ooh the tension has built nicely. I'm completely hooked.

I love that this is something I've not read before from a CSI fanfic... your creative brain has rummaged around and found a new topic and its a breath of fresh air to say the very least.

My heart twisted in my chest for Catherine after seeing the news and then being called in by Gil. Of course she had to be there - it's all hands on deck but the knowing Sara and Warrick should have been on that plane. My Goodness I can't begin to imagine her mindset.

I love that she told her daughter maturely and didn't keep it from her although not in a way that would have Lindsey in bits too. Sensible girl suggesting the phone-call.

Of course I was not surprised to find out they'd not be able to reach Warrick and Sara... the fact that Sara's phone is dead. I can sense the imminent panic. Poor poor Catherine. I do think that the airport security people would realise it's all over every news channel and release the details of why the flights have been grounded.

Like I said before I'm hooked - I can't wait for the next part and you deserve all the reviews and kudos for this little foray into our favourite fictional world. :-)
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »