Reviews for Lovely Ever After
Chhi chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
Seriously, every time I read something you've written, you make me feel what the characters are feeling, you are THAT amazing :)

So yeah, I love this. x
sidlelove chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
wow this is great...love it and i'll say, they make the cutest couple. cant wait to see what you have come up with for the rest of the chapter :)
Gryffindor620 chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Okay to murder Ecklie using: peanut butter, a pickle and lube, you'd use the dental floss and shave the pickle to a knife sharp point, the peanut butter as lube and ram until your wrist hurts!

This story is awesome! Sara needs to use a pay phone or something when she gets off the bus!

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
This is so good! Im glad she told Warrick! I cant waitfor more! Of course Cath being upset but happy would be great! and them getting busy later!LOL. As long as its happy n sexy...im all forit!
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
oh, but you are evil! unexpected twist but excellent!
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Great start to the story! cant wait for more!
amberholic89 chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
sweet. please keep going, an i hope you update soon. i love the killing ecklie with peanut butter, a pickle and dental floss. cheers.
Kirky123 chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
great update looking forward to reading more again soon please please please pms :)
Barbie Shoes chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
ok, where do i begin to list my favorite parts?

“Something gorgeous and on you that would mean…anything.”

“The only thing that looks gorgeous on me is you."

That was adorable.

And Warrick and Sara's whole convo was great, but

“Sara, this is so unexpected. I always dreamed it would happen! I accept!” was particularly funny, as was-

He sighed, “Sara, you look gay.”

She bristled. “I do not. You can’t ‘look’ gay.”

I Actually laughed out loud there, Warrick's line is hilarious and her reply is SO Sara!

So basically I loved all of it... and I like when people cleverly expose their gayness like you did, rather than each of them making some big confession.

One thing I am liking a lot about this fic (aside from the obvious cuteness and turmoil combo) is also something I love about the show, which is how in the midst of a serious topic, there are these great little one liners and silly moments. It gives it a lot of personality. And as I've said before, you've got the characters spot on!
Nightlife666 chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
they deff need to get married lol. i love this story
Kaede Shinomori chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Wow an international super assasin lesbian duo. That's hawt...I say they do it nice, clean and quickly so they can go back to the hotel to celebrate.

Ok review first, hot James Bond-ish Sara/Cath fantasy later.

It was a great chapter, a little drama to tear us up again but plenty of hope, keep up the good work!

-KS.

Hehehehehe Sara is so cute! “You can't 'look' gay.” That made me smile.
SJ-23 chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Good Chapter,

I think that once Sara and Warrick get to the lab Sara and Catherine will start making out in front of everyone and Grissom will have the shock of his life ahaha...Sara will propose to Catherine right then and there and they will all live happily ever after. (Hope I get some right)

Looking forward to the next chapter.
bene chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Really glad to see a new story coming from you.

How it should end? Does it have to end? :-))

I wouldn't mind Sara proposing to Catherine in front of everyone.

Maybe you can take inspiration from your proposal :-)

Congratulations by the way.

And keep going with fanfic!

Thanks!
beeballstar93 chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
interesting story! Can;t wait for next chapter!
BraunGirl chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Such a cute chapter... can't wait for the next one
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »