Reviews for Lovely Ever After
Gryffindor620 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I think this is nice! I think the rating should get bumped up to an M so we can get the resolution that Catherine so desperately needs!

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
love it and can not wait for more
I.love.you.miss chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Congratulations on getting engaged! That's great. I'm so excited for you :)

I can't wait to read more, as always, your writing is great.
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Slash isn't really my thing, but this is very well written.

And Happy Fourth of July to you, too!
Citrus Fever chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
It *was* short, but full of promise! I loved every word and I can't wait for the next chapter! D

Oh, and happy 4th!

~I Have Cullenism
VagorielV chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Great, I've been wondering when I'd get something to read from you again :P Sounds really good so far, hope you update soon! And congratulations on the engagement!
lunarmoth131 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
But Catherine will really be sweating that hour long delay! ;-) I loved the banter between Catherine & Grissom - very characteristic I think. Looking forward to more!
Nightlife666 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
oh love it so far. im glad you made the friendship between Catherine and Gil the way it was in the first two seasons. I hated the distance that built in the later seasons. and of course love the pairing.
BraunGirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
That was cute, can't wait for the next one
SJ-23 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Hey Myx Nyx,

Liked the chapter. Can't wait to read the rest. It has been a while but I am sure you will wow us all once again.

SJ
Kirky123 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
great start really looking forward to reading more again soon please pms :)
Maggsie chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
*mutters* Happy 4th of July, my ass...couldn't pick another day...had to pick my birthday! As if stealing our language wasn't enough...

I think I would complain if I hadn't had sex in over four days with the person you love, I can totally understand it ;) But I think Grissom finally caught on...maybe he isn't as socially inept as we all thought, or he just it and thinks its Warrick! Ew!

Anyway, I sense a bit of trouble, and can't wait to find out! As always baby I love your writing, haven't got a bad word to say about it! :D And thank you for the birthday declaration! So I can get what I want, huh? :D

I love you, my gorgeous fiancee!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6