Reviews for Lovely Ever After
Barbie Shoes chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
well, i am glad we are getting both ends of this story and not just catherine's or i would be freaking out too right now! lol. i love the way you write the dialogue between all the characters... it's just so dead on. i never have to pause and try and envision the character talking in my head, i just see it! the whole story is very clever, and i hope poor catherine finds out that sara's ok before she has a nervous breakdown!

great work (though i expected nothing less) keep it comin! :)
Maggsie chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
O...me loves it!

I'm so glad Sara and Warrick swapped their flight, otherwise they would be dead, and Catherine really would be without Sara, and we can't have that!

But what must be going through Catherine's mind? Poor Catherine :( She has to go to the crime scene thinking she might find Sara and Warrick dead in the plane crash.

I hope Sara finds a way to get hold of her and fast!

Gorgeous as always, as are you! I love you!
Kaede Shinomori chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
You really love the sound of your reader's tears, don't you?

...keep the chapters coming!

-KS.
tofem chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Great to see a new story from you.

I love the interaction between Grissom and Cath. Hopefully we get to see more of this side of Grissom.

Not bothering to say she'll be late, there might be some trouble brewing with that one from Sara.

Please don't leave me hanging too long for the next chapter.
Barbie Shoes chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Really cute start, and spot on with the characters. I loved Grissom's line “Four days…Catherine, people can go without water longer than that.” Haha, I can absolutely hear him saying that if they were to have that conversation! Can't wait to see where this goes, I have missed your stories!
Gryffindor620 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I think this is nice! I think the rating should get bumped up to an M so we can get the resolution that Catherine so desperately needs!

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
love it and can not wait for more
I.love.you.miss chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Congratulations on getting engaged! That's great. I'm so excited for you :)

I can't wait to read more, as always, your writing is great.
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Slash isn't really my thing, but this is very well written.

And Happy Fourth of July to you, too!
Citrus Fever chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
It *was* short, but full of promise! I loved every word and I can't wait for the next chapter! D

Oh, and happy 4th!

~I Have Cullenism
VagorielV chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Great, I've been wondering when I'd get something to read from you again :P Sounds really good so far, hope you update soon! And congratulations on the engagement!
lunarmoth131 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
But Catherine will really be sweating that hour long delay! ;-) I loved the banter between Catherine & Grissom - very characteristic I think. Looking forward to more!
Nightlife666 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
oh love it so far. im glad you made the friendship between Catherine and Gil the way it was in the first two seasons. I hated the distance that built in the later seasons. and of course love the pairing.
BraunGirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
That was cute, can't wait for the next one
SJ-23 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Hey Myx Nyx,

Liked the chapter. Can't wait to read the rest. It has been a while but I am sure you will wow us all once again.

SJ