Reviews for Isotonic
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 4/15
Oi, Prestosa is Dead.. That little Corporal better hope that Shana and Courtney get to him before Beach Head and Snake Eyes do.. Cause he just might live, very very injured but live non the less from the girls but the guys will not only kill and dismember him but they'll do away with the body in a way that will leave Duke with paperwork and a need for aspirin like no other.. Of course this will only occur after they have run him, beat him, and left him wishing for death..

Terrific story.. I love the interactions between the Joes..
You really should have written Prestosa obituary..
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I love it, awesome job.
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
haha! the kid dies! ;)

this was too funny! I love Scarlett/Snake Eyes and this was done well without actually showing any of it.

great work!
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Between Snake Eyes and Beach Head, yes the kid is in for it. This was a fun fic and I loved the idea of the guys getting protective.
Shades-Soul chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Aw I wanted to see Snake Eyes kick ass v.v BUT I still loved this :D The poor dude is toast D: Hope he gets over the trauma which he was receive.
Tulip chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Is it wrong that I want to see that idiot Prestosa suffer?
speech of silence chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
ahahahaha. awww you should totally do a little snippet of how the corporal maggot got his ass pounded into the mats by snake and beach head. that'll be fun
Youko Rayah chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
*dies and is dead*

that? that was right up there with the Greenie (dubbed Redshirt for good reason) insulting Storm Shadow (while he was still with Cobra) in his hearing. Loudly.
Madartiste chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This was a tremendous amount of fun. It was a wonderful take on "business as usual" for the Joes with a very entertaining quirk thrown in. Duke's little missteps were excellent, and I have to agree with others that the "not a fair bet" lines at the end were perfect.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
hahahahahaahha

idiot green shirts

so funny watching them get their asses handed to them

lol
N. Ockenfels chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Hilarious story, just great. Pissing off Snakeeyes and Beachhead in one session - welcome to hell. I wonder if the first one to get him actually leaves enough to share with the other ?

Really well done, thanks
Kiersten chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Your writing is just awesome! I love the visuals and the back and forth between the characters. Your Snake Eyes and Scarlett is pure WIN!
Kate chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I've been in Tang Soo Do for ten years now, so I like to think that I know a little about martial arts training. Particularly since, somehow, I ended up in charge of the children's class. Still not sure how that happened, but its a lot of fun.

A spinning Hook kick is known as a tornado kick in Tang Soo Do. My master, who was a Green Beret, fought in Vietnam, picked up Tang Soo Do while in Okinawa, and has purple hearts, medals for bravery under fire, and God only knows what else, trained me to use it as a block after I'd mastered using it to kick people.

This man trained old-school. Many dojos now are waterd-down shadows of what martial arts training once was, but Master S. ran class like...well, like Beach Head runs PT.

When I read about Scarlett's screwing up the block meaning that she didn't GET to block, the memory of a thousand bruises and weeks of aching ribs returned with photographic clarity.

Also, the shiner from sparring...My fiance (whom I met at class) and I have the same sort of arrangement. Both of us would murder the other if either of us went easy on the other, and both of us have caught the other some good hits (I've kicked him in the family jewels, kicked him in the face, and gotten more than a few kidney shots in. He's kicked me in the face, ribs, punched me in the face, and ribs). I read Scarlett's response to Duke and went, "huh. Makes sense"

Honestly, this story makes me smile. Have you ever taken martial arts? You write like you know what you are talking about.
katiegirl101199 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
great story!
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Hi, me again! Slowly making my way through these.

Again, excellent fic! You write these characters very well! Especially Snake. I've never attempted to write a Joefic (tho I kinda want to), but I'd assume he'd be pretty hard to do, since you cant see his face, or give him dialogue, as it were. But you do great with him!

I love how you give him a presence that's utterly frightening. I know he's always terrifying, but still, makes me drool. Gosh I want to have his babies ;)

In my short time of liking Joe, I have figured out, I'm not much of a Duke fan, but you write him so nicely, it's kinda hard not to like him. (I think it might be how he respects Snake so much, but w/e)

Stupid greenshirt. Next time, keep your mouth closed ;)

Great job again!