Reviews for Only At Night
andrewpine chapter 19 . 1/16
Never did care for then that seems like they had a really good time. ow it is time to fuck up her stalker.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 1/16
Knew it was J isn't the bad guy in all of the stories out there,there are even a few where him and Bella are mates which just drives Eddie boy into major hissy fits until he is a pile of smoking ash.
Gajevyaddict chapter 11 . 1/10
oh my god I am crying happy tears. that song! its a lovers lullaby. its so perfect
T.L. Wilson chapter 14 . 9/13/2017
I'm happy that James is a good guy for a change. Never liked Jacob though. Not even the original.
Tommy14 chapter 41 . 9/9/2017
Your smart, cunning, unstable but so deadly Jacob has left a long lasting impression on me..gave me chills. Love Jasper and Peter's relationship. Bella and Jasper were perfect together. Love the family they made with their friends. Thank you for sharing.
jeoliverio chapter 41 . 5/10/2017
This is a great story about Bella being stocked by someone she does not know and finding out that Edward left her because he was black mailed then killed with his family'. Jasper comes and saves Bella before she makes a tragic mistake without knowing it. This story hits on abuse and how the laws are not always protecting the victim.
LadyEchoLynn chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
Please please please write a bdsm story... you would write such a good one! Loving this lol
LadyEchoLynn chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
So unless it says HEA in the summary or description, I check reviews for last chapter before I read a story. Nothing worse to me than no happy ending. Also lately... any mention of BDSM and I'm all over the story lol. I saw someone mention you could write a good dom/sub story and just from this second chapter I would have to agree. It's sexy,descriptive in just the right way. So looking forward to reading more!
CentauRita chapter 40 . 11/4/2016
1,2,3...I LOVED IT!

Thank you for sharing your talented mad writing skills, precious time and, of course, your beautiful Jasper.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/28/2016
I haven't finished the story, but I'm almost done. I would just like to point out that you would make a hell of dom/sub story. Just saying. This was your first smut story? Damn! Good on ya. Love it, btw. Can't put it down.
andrewpine chapter 41 . 5/28/2016
Thank you.
andrewpine chapter 40 . 5/28/2016
I want to tell you how much i enjoyed this how sad i am that you have seemed to stop writing.i can just imagine what other wonderful adventure you could give us your readers.
andrewpine chapter 37 . 5/28/2016
Good that they have gotten past i expect Alice to show up wanting Jasper back now he is getting married and is happy once again.
andrewpine chapter 36 . 5/28/2016
This crap is only to be expected after all those two went we say PTSD? it's good they talked .
andrewpine chapter 29 . 5/28/2016
It will be so nice when the freak dies.
2,196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »