Reviews for Fear
Lovely.
Athalanta chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Perfect
deaka chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Really enjoyed this. It's still soaking in, I think, but I like the progression, and liked the way you've written Luke, melding ANH Luke - fearless, slightly impetuous - with shades of the more careful Luke of later. You generally get an either-or deal with his characterisation, so the nuance stood out. And great use of humour too, perfectly in-character (poor Owen with his rapidly greying hair, Luke's "I knew that", "Sir", Yoda and his gimer stick... I LOL'd).

Great work. :D
losttimelady chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Very clever. I like how Luke is insistant before he's a jedi that he's not afraid, but when he is one, that's when he admits to having fear. A good fic, very well done.
Balance in the Dark chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Nicely done.
I love dance chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Wow, I loved this! I think you have Luke down very well, as well as all the other characters. Very nicely done! :)
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
These are interesting insights into Luke's inner self. Based on what I have seen in the movies, you are accurate.

By the way, Luke's driving the landspeeder at age seven reminds one of how children in most places in the United States can drive vehicles on their parents' farms.

Keep up the good work.
Treenahasthaal chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Great little glimpses into moments in Luke's life. I think the "pilot" scene was my favourite. There is something endearing about "pilot" Luke.
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
LMAO-I'm afraid of that blasted stick too! ;p Loved the last one-great writing! Ten out of ten!
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Good job! Short, but each one was very meaningful, the last on in particular.