Reviews for I Make the Good Girls Go Bad
kirbyfrank chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I like it! I was reading your One for the Money story (which I love), and then checked your profile and saw this one! I was particularly interested because I totally am 1/2 way done with a one shot that popped into my head this morning when I heard this song on the radio on my way to work.

You're amazing, keep writing!
lovelywendy chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
ek

you should totally continue this, it's wonderful!
bebe-whitlock chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
just like to say that this short story has the making of one good long store story. good job
Twireader81 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Um...you can't stop there!

I need more! I knew what I getting involved with when I started reading a one shot, but still!

This could be a great story!
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I really really like it and I really really think you should continue it. :)
LynMcCallum chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
OMG You better make a sequel to this! It's kinda cute in a really round about way! I wanna know what Emmett and Jasper would say about Edward's little exchange tonight and what Alice and Rosalie would say too! Please make a sequel! It'll be so good!
shorty1773 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I loved this one! I hope that even though you list it as complete, you would add more chapters! I'd love to know how everything works out for them!
kitty4me chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Are you going to continue with this story?

Because I say you so should!

I definitely would like to know what happens after the party.

Also, love the way you write. It flows so easily that I don't have to reread it to understand whats happening.

Great job!

Kudos to you!

_

Sorry for the long review. Ahaha
PiCeSqUeEn chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I REALLY, REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS STORY; ITS AWESOME AND HAS TONS OF POTENTIAL. GOOD JOB!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Wonderful. I loved it! The transition in both characters was so well done. I'd love to see it continued, but it's great as is. I'm glad you are getting in the groove because I can't wait to see more from you.
dailyangel88 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Wow hot but sweet :)

Great One shot.
flecour chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Aw that was hot, but very sweet!
InLoveWithEC chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Please continue! You can't leave a girl hanging. LOL. It was really good)
grandsophia chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
" i make them good girls go bad , i make them good girls go , good girls go bad "

LOL , love the song and i love this story !
StefaniJo chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Uh, yeah...but can we finish getting it on, please!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »