Reviews for All Is Silent
Patcher chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This was a beautiful piece. I like the message in the fic. Not many fics have Blaster in it, so I guess it's a bonus. XD
Hippo'sAmoeba chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I like your stories, the More Than A Leader series, especially your writing style and choice of words- "I could stay here forever, placidly waiting for the sky to turn a magnificent collection of colours and the stars to shine as the crickets chirp their melody in the night and an owl on a hunt hoots from the distance."

Beautiful!
Wolf Prime chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I want review your story for a long time I read it and I want tell you... WONDERFUL WORK!

I love your fic, how you put the trama with very details.

Blaster and Optimus are my most favorites characters in G1!

Poor Optimus, in some manners I feel bad for him to be torture like this. But... you wuld think I'm a monster; I love him suffering in the fics.

Anyways EXCELLENT JOB! YOU HAVE A 10!
AutobotV chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Awesome story!
deserthermit chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
whoa... beautiful. It really captures such strong feelings and emotions. I really do love all of your 'More than a Leader' series. Optimus Prime to me has always been the best... well leader. The qualities that he holds, I've always like that, I don't know if its corny but honour, selflessness, placing others in front of yourself, loyalty, you just don't see that too often.

Well thank you so much for sharing. I really felt, well, wholesome? at peace. ah... can't describe it. yes I'm not very good at english. sorry. but thank you so much.
Borath chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This is a really solid story - touching, dramatic in the right places and sweet without being saccharine. I sincerely enjoy your writing style, and am keenly looking forward to more. The fact that you seem to gravitate towards Optimus is simply an enormous bonus. _~

~ Borath
SoLittleTime chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I've read your the other fics (the leader series) and found myself wondering why they don't get much review since it certainly deserves more. I absolutely love the way you write about Optimus from others perspective. It showed who Optimus truly is.

Please continue to write more. I really do enjoy them.
Shadir chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Wonderfully tender.
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Amazing how much things can be conveyed even through silence. And it fits that this is from Blaster's perspective. I like how Blaster ponders why he and Jazz can understand Optimus much better and faster than the others. :)