Reviews for Lingering Moments
Tmitidlover0412 chapter 27 . 8/17
Love this story read it all in one day!
Gwenievre1 chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
Wait, if she's suddenly hesitant about dying, why not start the chemo again?
crew56 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Omf I just finished reading this nd I loved it! I jus cudnt put I down. Had 2 read nd f it was amazing. I almost cried nd that says something because I hardly. Shit dude u r one talanted writer! I wish this was the original twilight, wouldve been amazing :)
TheNerd12 chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
Awww! by goodness, this was the most amazing thing I have ever read and I want you to know that I loved it with all my heart. not to mention the spirit wrenching ending. well done for such an amazing read! I honestly wouldn't notice if you weren't an accomplished writer...Great you are gonna be J.K Rowling in disguise now with my luck!
TheNerd12 chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Wow! this is an amazing story, its so well written i couldn't have done a better job myself!Thankyou for making my day with this amazing piece of writing!:)
m2r2a chapter 27 . 3/30/2014
Awww! Loved it!
Nat chapter 27 . 12/23/2013
I loved reading this. You are a very good writer, I've lost count on how many times I've cried, laughed or grinned ridiculously. I have really enjoyed reading this.
celia azul chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
I'm going to post this on any story I read. Vampires are really flamable why dosen't anyone carry a zippo around?
Belthezzor chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I don't know why it stuck with me...but why does Jacob have to know. It's not like he and Bell are actually close. She's not close to Billy either, but Charlie probably wanted someone to confide in and chose his best friend. Jacob knowing seems a bit...I don't know...contrived I guess.
Raven Marcus chapter 26 . 12/8/2012
i love it! nicely written!
Shy girl 23 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Interesting
TopazGirl96 chapter 27 . 11/6/2012
Loved this story :D
irritatedtodamax chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
those so called ''friends'' were complete assholes!
MegyWrites chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
made me cry even though this is my second time reading your book. Your a very good writer!
goldseadragon chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
I hope the crew gets tossed in jail for that! I don't see how they can be actually charged with anything but I doubt Charlie would care.