Reviews for Confusing Experiences and Hidden Feelings
MaNdAsFoRrOn chapter 6 . 10/14/2003
I love this story so far I cant wait to keep reading it! ) Ron is a little more clueless then I would like but thats just b/c I love him so much. But cant wait to read the rest!) I ll be watching from my fav story page!)
Gohansfav1 chapter 15 . 7/12/2003
well this is the first harry potter fanfic i read about and I do love ron and hermoine togther I love this story! Please update soon!
I bring the mosh brah chapter 15 . 6/15/2003
I'm loving it! Please more more more more soon!
Allison M Potter chapter 15 . 5/29/2003
So yes, next chapter should be arriving soon in my mail box, eh? tho, that server is being quite stupid, so if you would be so kind as to send the next WONDERFUL chapter to this story to this email address:

THANKIE THANKIE!

Don't ask.

Ron and Hermione, for ever o' course. I wouldn't LET you write it anyother way! I WIN! Well, actually you do, but all the same. ;D
Chuckie Davis chapter 5 . 5/22/2003
I think that your story is really great. I am an american and you said that you didnt know what chips where called in america. They are call French Fries or just Fries
live the rainbow who is too lazy to log in chapter 15 . 5/14/2003
I WANT GLOWING GREEN HANDS! give them to me... GIVE THEM TO ME NOW! not a request, but an order

hahahaha keep at it

Camille
exlibris chapter 15 . 5/13/2003
Hey guys! What a nice fic... I love it! Please, can you keep me updated? My e-mail is in my profile. Thanks a lot
Caylen chapter 15 . 5/11/2003
Whoohoo! Another chapter! I hope Ron feels better soon. Hermione's inability to cook was funny, it reminded me of Akane. And I can't wait until Nat meets Harry again, that outta be entertaining. The Harry and Ginny moments were cute too, but it's a shame there were no butter dishes around. Anyway... write more soon! Hermione will miss Ron too much if you wait too long!
Hilary chapter 15 . 5/11/2003
Great Job! keep writing, update!
Princess Leonide chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
just to bother you, i will review after every chapter. wait, hold on, i feel an evil laugh coming on... wait for it... mwahahahahahaha! ah, there we go. good story, my dears. at some point someone should tell Ron to stop thinking because his head might explode. lol

~*baby leo*~
CrackHead chapter 15 . 5/10/2003
hi! im new! i do german too! Ich heisse (no special character!) connie. Ich habe drei fische! all i can remember now. nat n harry shud get it together! are tehy gunna?
trickhayden chapter 15 . 5/10/2003
I think you guys are GENIUS! i just started reading... yesterday. I couldn't, for lack of a better term, "put down the book". I love Ron/Hermione hook ups and your two story has been the best and most realistic one. I love your wacky sense of humor. I'm going to try to e-mail you guys soon, so don't be too scared. I hope you guys write more soon. I look forward to the next part. I can't wait to see what happens with Nat, and I think as far as with your english skills go, i think they are fine. and I can't wait til Nat and Harry meet up, b/c Harry needs someone. But I still kinda feel bad for Ginny. But the whole Harry/Ginny relationship is played too often and is too easy to do. With an outsider it should be fun with how you come up for things to happen with them. Hmm... is this review long enough yet? Well write more soon, and just to let you know, you guys have inspired me to write a HP fic. I just have to think of what the plot should be... besides Ron/Hermione... any ideas? well maybe you should finish yours first. So write more soon! And I love LOTR too! it's the best movie! I can't wait for the third one.
meskup chapter 15 . 5/9/2003
This was a pretty interesting beginning for the week; Fred and George's lines were my favorites. I'm glad Nat has finally reached Hogwarts; I can only imagine what would come out of her! .
iamyouareme chapter 15 . 5/9/2003
H/G? Please let it be H/G...

See. I told you that I saw a plot forming. :) Always listen to wise Katie.
Araanaz chapter 15 . 5/9/2003
You know what? I really really enjoy this story. It's funny, most of the characters are well represented, it's got action (well, kind of), cute romance (with my very favourite pairing R/Hr) and, well, it seems to have a plot... even if you don't seem sure about it. All in all, it's very good.

And, oh my, this:

I really wondered when the two would officially come together…and who would win this famous bet.

Probably Dumbledore…

That was the funniest part! Just imagining Dumbledore betting on something like that, it's so funny and yet so right! I was nearly rolling on the floor laughing... well except that I didn't actually roll on the floor, but I was laughing really hard!

And the fact that Hermione's cooking is as bad as her grades are good... That I can perfectly imagine! The eggs description was hilarious. Reminds me very much of a certain sister of mine who can't even cook Jello right...

And bloody hell, what's going on with Snape? What did the twins do to him... Can't wait to know about that...

Now, I think my review is long enough. Please, find some little time in your busy lives to make me happy with a new chapter soon!