Reviews for Hello, Edward
I am crying it so sad
Sad chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
I am crying it so sad
I hate angst chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
...it was so good... I crying my heart out. What I want to say is the story was very different from all the other Bella dies story, it was good to know that Edward cured cancer to honour Bella's life...

Excelent story, good job.
when.the.tears.fall chapter 14 . 12/14/2010
omg i've totally loved this story! it's really touching and well written. i have had tears in my eyes for teh last 2 chapters. i love the way Bella came to terms with her illness and moved forwards from Edward and the Cullen's departure. Thanks foe letting the CUllens be there for her final day/s. very nice story!
ImperfectAshley chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
i loved the story it was so sad i cried throughout most of it but the chapters that made me cry the most where 7 and the last one 14 i cried so much for those too alone that i had to wait till my eyes cleared the tears away i couldn't see a thing. but i cried mostly because it was so really. thats the way lots of people act when they are dieing. i have lost many family members to one form of cancer or another. so i guess it just hurt and mab me wish i could have been there for them. great story your a very god writer
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 14 . 3/14/2010
So sad. Very well written.
kayleey chapter 14 . 12/15/2009
i really liked it. no offence or anything but there was times when i thought, this could of been phrased better, but all in all, i think you did a great job
EJ 12212012 chapter 14 . 10/11/2009
Oh my God! I'm crying my eyes out! I had to get out the tissue box! That was so sad! I loved the way she said goodbye. I'm also glad that the Cullens went to visit her even if Edward didn't, and like she said, they will be together again.

Still with tears in her eyes,

~Elizabeth

P.S.: Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles fit the last chapter perfectly.
Emerald Scar chapter 14 . 10/4/2009
This story was beautiful, it made me unable to stop reading even though I found it sadder and more emotional as it got towards the end. It made me cry, and I'm not an easy person to bring to tears.
All.I.Hear.Is.Green.Day chapter 14 . 10/3/2009
You made me cry!
Angela.Weber.in.Forks chapter 14 . 9/30/2009
Wow...just...wow

that was so incredibly beautiful. It is a real treat to read a Bella dying story and not have it be all "Oh my angel is gone and i miss her so much and yadayadayada."

Beautiful job

~MJ
ahleeshur chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
This story is.. It really touches your heart. I applaud you.
La mia Bell'Angel chapter 14 . 9/18/2009
Oh my god. that was... so beautiful. So sad. I.. I have no words. This is amazing. You literally drove me to tears. This story is probably one of the best i have ever read. Thank you so much for writing it. You really deserve an award or something for this. Amazing doesn't even cover this story. Once again I thank you for this story. hope you keep writing.
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 11 . 8/21/2009
sad but i am intrigued
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 10 . 8/21/2009
wow harsh but i understand why she said she hates him but she still loves him