Reviews for Normaility
ALSO I FORGOT TO MENTION, I LOVE LENNOX AND SAM'S RELATIONSHIP LIKE SO DAMN MUCH
GOSH DARN I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
I LOVE HOW COMMITTED EVERYONE IS TO SAM AND IT MAKES ME SMILE SO MUCH
AHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN MAN
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
I like all of this
0ld-girl chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Very detailed - and haunting - perspectives! Really enjoyed reading this:)
moviemistress494 chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
I have to say that I just found this fic and it's one of my absolute favorites! Great job and I can't even begin to tell you how I wish for the next update. Excellent!
ShyLittleDevil chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
This was wonderful and nicely written
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
This is gorgeous and introspective and everything this fandom should be, love it!
Assassin of Oblivion chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
I love all the perspectives! It's so great!
LGM chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
another awsome story that seems to have kicked the bucket with out any real means of saying other wise. why do all the good ones seem to be like that.
tanithlipsky chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
nice
Akua chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
I like the multiple POVs that you do. It's interesting. This story is paced very well, it's well written and definitely worth reading. I can't wait to see what you do with it. :3

-Akua~
Romanec chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
This story made me smile. :) Love it.
Mischief11 chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
great story
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Each part and segment really adds to the weaving of the story and also a deeper insight to certain scenes and characters from the movie itself. Graham's part was one of my favourites, from the perspective of a soldier who was not in the inner circle and doing his best to figure things out and accept them the way they are as they unfolded. I really hope that you continue this and I can't wait for the next update.
Akiri chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
I like how you are doing it. Keep up the good work. please update soon.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »