Reviews for Family Reunion
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
hey it would be cool to have some more stuff like this
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
Evolution was subpar series by all measures, but you made an excellent fic from the material. Pity you didn't keep writing.
erebus13th chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
This is by far one of the best fics I've read on here. I'm only suprised that neither Logan nor Kurt seriously injured any body on the raid. Especially Kurt finding Kitty how he did.
dude45 chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
this. story was. AWESOME!
I love the uese of the characters and you have added some really, REALLY intristing ones too!

This definitly goes to my favourite's!
creatorX33 chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
I never stop loving this story! I hope you write more Kurtty in the future!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
3rd time reading this.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
This is my second time reading this... Just love the way Kurt protects Kitty first and foremost... truly a gentleman.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Great! I loved the whole thing! Kitty and Kurt are the perfect couple!
Alex Frost chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
This was a really good read you should write a sequel.
silverwings1986 chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
awesome!
Honorary Giraffe chapter 12 . 7/8/2011
I LOVE this story! The writing style is great and ( I feel like such a pervert for saying this) the sex is perfectly detailed! Keep up the great work!
Honorary Giraffe chapter 12 . 7/8/2011
Guest chapter 12 . 3/30/2011
I LOVE this fanfic its da first one I read nd was finished I loved it sooooo much
mystical rabbit chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
this is the second time I've read this and i hope that one day you plan on writing a second part to it. great story great writing.
Cthulhu chapter 11 . 6/30/2010
For a teleporting contortionist Kurt sure seems to get restrained quite a bit. That just kind of bothers me. Kitty also seems to forget that nothing can hurt her if she doesn't want it to. If they can't deal with disgruntled family members I'd say the Danger Rooms settings need to be increased.