Reviews for An Invitation You Never Wanted
BartWLewis chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
Awesome story I was surprised when Beast Boy didnt propose to Raven in the last chapter. I just had a feeling that was what he going to do, dont know why I thought that.
tAll3Shyguy Skull Land chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
Yay BBXRae
oceanstar932 chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
I love bones too. Go Booth! AGELA IS MY FAV!
G00dnight chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
I love Teen Titans! And I think that it is obvious that Beast Boy likes Raven, even though they never got together in the series:( but anyway GREAT JOB! I can even begin to explain how much I LOVE your stories! NEVER STOP WRITING;)!

Ps: my response to your A/N in chapter 14: (Me: AND IT DOES! . . . or, puts you in a retainer for almost knocking out your front teeth but really, who does things like that . . .heh heh.) ME! I did that and knocked out my front tooth! ...Stupid pavement!

Blame Gravity not pavement!

dragolf chapter 16 . 7/22/2012
fluffy like cotton candy
christmas15286 chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
I read this story a long time ago and i forgot to favorite it...i kept lookin for it but then i found it and its better than the first time i read it :) i love it and u should write more stories cu good writer :)
Katwizzle chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
awwwww i loved this story! i read all your teen titans storys! they are amazing!
ShippingOut2C chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
i loved ur story and the kingdom hearts references i love that game this was a really great story though and i cant wait 2 read more of ur work :)
AjsusbxI'msj chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
I have had tuberculosis and I am not dead I do not think that you can die from that like if she had a birth defect were she would have epileptic seizures than yes she could dir if she was also prone to another sickness the. Yes she could very well die oh and I love the story masquerades are fun as hell keep writing kI'd keep writing.
never-vs-always chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
Aww! Loved the ending :)

On a more serious note, the plot was incredibly thought out. I love Titan stories with original villains, because it shows how hard the authors are willing to work to make an awesome story. This was fantastic, and had me honestly scared at some points. Great job!
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
Awesome and totally cute at the end of course :D I hope you have that Kingdom Hearts and Teen Titans crossover story you published before come out again when you're done with your other projects. This was a great story by the way! I totally loved it :]
AnNyanimous chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
My friend is addicted to Bones xP Everytime I ask him what he's watching, he replies Bones -rolls eyes- oh well -
Ava Miranda Dakedavra chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
Hahaha, Beyonce song. I just find it funny for some strange, strange reason...
ravenshold chapter 16 . 2/15/2010
dude! this is awesome!im so subscribing to you!i sincerely hope that u keep posting more stories...u better!
DarkXRachel chapter 16 . 2/9/2010
Haha! I loved the ending! its so them. Loved it. Great work! :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »