Reviews for Medicine
Maybe2Morrow chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I thought you did an amazing job, and yeah the situation was awkward but that's why it was so hot!
Amaya86 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Even though this pairing has been done so many times this fic was refreshingly different. Loved it.
rokudaime09 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
wow so detailed! so good! really good!
Vlez chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I love it~! The concept is kinda creepy, though. What if it was Jiriya? Or Orochimaru? *dies*

Anywho, nice one-shot. Though for me, I'd be kinda traumatizing to be doing it with your best friend. *shrug* But in the universe, I beleive that Sasuke and Naruto must be attracted to each other no matter what. Saying their just friends is like, being in denial XD
keadeblue246 1 fan chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
O. . . M . . . G ! That was amazing! I loved it! i loved how you were so creative and how you worded everything so beautifly! I can not wait for your next story! And do everyone a favor and NEVER stop writing!
ertyui chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
lovely. Absolutely amazing.
Kaitou Ryuki chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
OwO well...that was a most interesting chapter/story

XD I guess you did make Sasu into a sex god X3 as if he needing to be told that ;D x3

I did like how you executed this story tho very well written and nicely done c:

GOOD JOB!
OO chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
. . . that was one of my favourite stories that i've read lately. strangely enough, i actually really liked it. thanks for writing it. it really is like nothing else.
Confusion No Hime chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Kyaaaaa! This is effing beautiful, Keade! This is like the best SasuNaru smut I've ever read, gaaahhh! I like how they started their sexual relationship and man, it's amazing that they were able to keep their identities a secret for 11 months! And I find how they communicate sweet~ Nyaa, it reminds me of Zetsuai Bronze when the seme lost his voice and he had to tell his uke how he feels by writing the words 'I love you' on his palm, then they made love, except that they know each other's identities and it wasn't dark when they did it! Err... I'm rambling now, sorry~

I just can't help it! This fic is like a goddamn spear that went right through my chest. It was pretty much filled with emotions and as always, you wrote the lemon with beautiful descriptive words. -wipes blood from her nose- And of course, the ending was perfect and I agree, you really did turn Sasuke into a sex god! :D
Kaitie-Kitteness chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Incongruously fascinating in the most secluded way.

*tips hat to you*

Looking forward "My Body, His Plaything",
Spiritwalker36 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
OMG! I loved it...want more of it! LOL
bedtimestorys chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
WOW!

I love this story.

its cute and hot and...hot and just really freaking hot.

very well written, beautifully done.

i just loved it so much.
Fiend Maz chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
i'll admit it. One-shots are a bit awkward but i like one-shots. haha. it was a nice story. sweet too i guess. and yeah, you made Sasuke into a sex god! xD nice! make more sasunaru or narusasu! YAOI ROCKS! *subscribes and faves you! and faves story xP*
sunset89raven chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Wah...that was a really nice story. Sleeping with a stranger and only knowing the identity almost a year later? PERFECT! XD Can't wait for the other pairings. :)