Reviews for Crayon Box
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
lol loved reading this!
kikivillalobos chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
Very well written, very sentimental, and honestly I loved it. Great job!
Mrssnowwitt Mia Imouto chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
love it
Azumigurl chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
SO SWEET!
Azumigurl chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
COOL
Tiffany0314 chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
Aww, cutest story ever!

It seemed very well though-out and planned. I squealed at least once every chapter x]

Amazing job! Two thumbs up! :]

Tiffany
malic12 chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
i really liked how you connected your..hm..oneshots and make a story...and the story is so good at that..congrats. and thanks for writing.
malic12 chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
i like this chapter! "Yours and only yours." i am dying to hear that from
malic12 chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
is this...hm..i mean..did this happen like..ugh..what i want to say is...AU or Canon?
Misty Moonweb chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
Gawd. I'd have a million kids for this guy, ha ha ha. Excellent work, my friend. Even though it had to end, you have a whole list of stories to be read! Fear not, faithful readers! Momo to the rescue! And please, don't harass her to continue a DRABBLE -.-
Misty Moonweb chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
Whoever is reading this, I have something to say! I'm the true Kagome and this was inspired by me and my lover, Sesshoumaru. Isn't it beautifully written?
Misty Moonweb chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Awe! I'm going to have to find a cosplayer who looks and acts exactly like Sesshoumaru and make him fall in love with me even though he might have to act it out all the way through. I'm going to print this chapter and give it to him to read!
Misty Moonweb chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
I kind of think his talking in third person is sexy, ha ha. It reminds me of trees. I'm not exactly sure why, though. Keeping up the good work as always, I see. Yes, yes, I'm impressed, mm-hm.
Misty Moonweb chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
Ha ha ha! I like this Sesshoumaru. We plan on getting married, you know. It was the charm that had me sold, I swear!
Misty Moonweb chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
You may not think it's your best, but it can sure as hell stimulate people's thoughts, XD. Kidding, kidding. Yes, I enjoyed it. Onward!