Reviews for Masters of Death
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 1 . 5/1
I was looking forward to Death having a Jamaican accent.
TheSkyKing18 chapter 1 . 4/1
dude please continue this story and make it a harem to please
I would love to see this continued it 's bloody awesome.
2lazy2logon chapter 1 . 3/23
...
Soki711 chapter 1 . 1/29
This story should have been could have been great to see how Harry and Amanda would change the direction of the students during their 7 years.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 1/28
I was pleased that my guess of a Final Destination Death was correct. I had made that assumption once you brought up Death existing as a sentient force of nature rather than a being.

Will Harry and Mandy seduce Narcissa while she is consumed by depression?

Pretty sure there is Malfoy blood in some of the other families.

All spiders are venomous (animal based poison).

Albus has a black sense of humor lol. It is impressive that only mildly intoxicated Lucius managed to tear himself apart.

Nice turn around. Albus spoken of as if he is a good guy only to reveal he is a monster.

Reached the M’s

Why was he reluctant? Scared of Mandy? Why?

I am actually curious on their sex life. When I was that age I knew people who regularly had sex, so I know it is far from impossible, since I lived in a smallish town/city with a pretty low crime rate.

I really hope you continue this eventually

WHY are they more mature, and how did they get control of Death?

11 for males is usually on the young side for physically being capable but still possible for early bloomers.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
very cool one-shot! if only it were a full story :) so much fun to be had

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Creepy. as. hell! :-(
alec.coe chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
i loved this and would like to see more of it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Love dis story
highrise75 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
One of your better stories if your still around hope to see an update no matter how unlikely
Wolfman217 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
damn this story gave me chills...:D
tH1s chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Libertines and wolves that feast upon others misfortune...

An interesting read, not for everyone I am afraid but something worth your time. Too bad it is a one shot.
sychofish31 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
nice work!
Luana LS chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I enjoyed it! Was smaller than my will, but that does not make me like it less. Is there any chance for a sequel?