Reviews for Masters of Death
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 9/29
Ha. If they're only supposed to be killing the really annoying ones they get annoyed very easily and give no room or chances for third or even second offences. Hell Lucius Malfoy didn't even do or say anything to them and he's now dead. I wonder why? And their very mature and intelligent right? So why would they so quickly start killing off people soon after they meet them and when it's known that they had just met them before the death? Even if no proof can be brought up people can and would still suspect them. As it stands this was a nice read and I wish that more people had done a crossover of these two series. Question, how and when did they meet death and befriend it? Why does it do as they say with enthusiasm? What happened to Billy or was there never one? What happened to the Dursleys? And when did Mandy show up in Harry's life?
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/24
A compelling little piece, this.

Your point about sexual activity in 11-year-olds is spot-on. A relative of mine became sexually active at that age. She convinced a couple of neighbor boys to meet her in an empty flat. Had themselves a right orgy.

I really like your interpretation of Amanda. Gritty and implacable.
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 1 . 5/1
I was looking forward to Death having a Jamaican accent.
TheSkyKing18 chapter 1 . 4/1
dude please continue this story and make it a harem to please
I would love to see this continued it 's bloody awesome.
2lazy2logon chapter 1 . 3/23
Soki711 chapter 1 . 1/29
This story should have been could have been great to see how Harry and Amanda would change the direction of the students during their 7 years.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 1/28
I was pleased that my guess of a Final Destination Death was correct. I had made that assumption once you brought up Death existing as a sentient force of nature rather than a being.

Will Harry and Mandy seduce Narcissa while she is consumed by depression?

Pretty sure there is Malfoy blood in some of the other families.

All spiders are venomous (animal based poison).

Albus has a black sense of humor lol. It is impressive that only mildly intoxicated Lucius managed to tear himself apart.

Nice turn around. Albus spoken of as if he is a good guy only to reveal he is a monster.

Reached the M’s

Why was he reluctant? Scared of Mandy? Why?

I am actually curious on their sex life. When I was that age I knew people who regularly had sex, so I know it is far from impossible, since I lived in a smallish town/city with a pretty low crime rate.

I really hope you continue this eventually

WHY are they more mature, and how did they get control of Death?

11 for males is usually on the young side for physically being capable but still possible for early bloomers.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
very cool one-shot! if only it were a full story :) so much fun to be had

Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Creepy. as. hell! :-(
alec.coe chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
i loved this and would like to see more of it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Love dis story
highrise75 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
One of your better stories if your still around hope to see an update no matter how unlikely
Wolfman217 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
damn this story gave me chills...:D