Reviews for Because I Love You
kittycatpony chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
So deep... you really nailed this story, it's like I'm actuly fealing what
America and Russia are fealing like at the same time, kinda like a third person, but invisibale to evryone, if that makes any sence at all '
MysticalPotato chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Omg. This was amazing.
But I was like, sobbing too. xD
lahfp9ay637qogfaff chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Epic, awesome, sweet jesus; I love this one-shot :D
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
this feels unfinished...what happened to them after words?
Kanjimani chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
...

I really are crying in this moment.

This is so ... awesome, gorgeous, beautiful, well-written, but on the other side it's so ... sad and cruel.

I don't want America to die! T_T

Poor Russia... He didn't know what to do, he really don't know.

But man, this is soo freaking awesome!

I really love this story. 3
Yufi867 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Gah I sobbed while reading this ;3;
Perlenprinz chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
this story seriously made me cry...

I easily cry, I have to admit, but not of fanfictions.

The development of their feelings was so well described, the way that pure love can trun into abnormal possesiveness, just because Ivan was afraid to be alone, afraid to lose him but in the end he reached exactly that...

A beautiful peace of art, I love drama.

This was simply... overwhelming, that is the word!

Overwhelimg.
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This is so sad! Great job!

V.
LithiumKiss chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Ah~! Fucking angst! I love it. Some of the formatting is a bit strange but not in such a way that it wasn't readable. Very well written. Russia and America is one of my favourites and you did the pairing much justice. Kudos~
chrnoskitty chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
this was both sad and beautiful. You did sucha nice job writing it.
oruwak chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
OH MY GOD this was sad. ;A; Holy mother of... poor Alfs! Brilliant story, beautifully written... 3

Vinnie

xoxoxo
Ikhnium chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Oh, ебать, someone knows Russian swear words here!:) This story was really sad, it made me cry(. *рыдаю*
Lucky-Angel135 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Like I said in my last review, you portrayed an abusive relationship very accurately and it's very sad that Alfred had to go through that.

This story was very sad, but very good and I really like that in the end Ivan really did love Alfred, just in the worng way that hurt him. Very Very powerful story and I really want to see more of your work when you get around to it.