Reviews for Imperfection
mkpd chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
That was so good! You entwined story with her thoughts and the comparasin between fire and ice. All the imperfections and human emotions. Loved it!
Bella and Jacob Black chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
that was soo...aww...I loved it. THIS is the choice Bella should have chose in Eclipse. Fire over Ice. I just watched the first part of the Eclipse movie and I felt like smashing my laptop in the wall when the website won't allow me to watch the second part without money. I haven't been so angry for a long time.

Team Jacob 4ever
jessica chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
greaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt story, loved it, keep up your good work
ReneaTheReader chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I absolutely loved this story you're really an amazing writer and i loved the word choice you used in this piece and the way you described everything kept me drawn in and made me want to continue to read. ABSOUTLEY WONDERFUL!

-Daniella
NUNICHAN chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Beautiful! This was great. I love the way you described the contrast between both men and her feelings and thoughts. Very artfully written.
Hanna chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I love it. The contrasts and images in your story are beautiful. Ed leaves her wanting for more than his coldness (literally and figuratively) and perfection. Jake makes her come alive with his feelings for her and the emotions he ignites in her. And the love scene… yummy, very sensual. And you didn’t forget that first time sex is usually dosed with a bit of akwardness and resolved that with a dose of funny. Great work!
Vani88 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I totally loved your story... great for a first M-rated fic... I like the way you oppose Jacob and Edward, one perfect, the other not... great work
Star Fata chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Just a note to say, love it. While I don't exactly agree with your notes on Edward, I totally agree with your observation of the relationships in Twilight.
theperson13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
wow. i'm not a jacob fan but this was good!

a lot of good points on why jacob is better, but then...there r a lot of good points on why edward is better.

i wonder if u'll make one for edward...? probably not! LOL!
Aspirations of Whimsy chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I was in need of this story and it was like you made it just for me. Thanks!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I am not on team Jacob.

But this makes absolute sense... She was a project to him but she was also his passion and in some ways his most dangerous hobby...

It's beautiful written, thank you for putting things into this perceptive.
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
That was just SPECTACULAR! I loved it! 3
Myn chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
wow i loved it - really awesome - you have captured the passion - well done!
Deweyetta chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Excellent writing skills! Perhaps you could make more out of this? I'm really into Jacob/Bella right now for some reason, though I love Edward/Bella too! Keep up the good work!
anythingzombie chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This was amazing.

Jealous.

Oh man. Is it hot in here or is it just me? Just me? Damn :D

Hahaha.

(Your email didn't show up, so I though hey I'll just review her and tell her since I couldn't respond. And I did, but I also read this peice of amazing work. You can find the link for the podcast on my page. It's the second episode one)

But great oneshot. Mhmm. Faving cause it's just that good.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »