Reviews for Imperfection
JustMyName2050 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
that was superbly written. not many twilight fanfics are as well written as this little romantic piece was. I liked it a lot. i like the description and how you made it a realistic idea that they could be together.

i always wanted them to be together and this exactly how i imagined it! good job! keep it up!
DizzyDior12 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Love this! Jacob's so effing foxy.
James Joyce chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Smutty yet tasteful. Thumbs up!
LM3795 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
very erotic and consuming...I liked it a lot! great job!
iWizdom7 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
How come Stephanie Meyer didn't think of Bella falling for Jacob like half of this website does? My life would be so much easier!(: GREAT story! I loved it!
AkashaAvani chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I loved this! Awesome job! More please! :D
lizbethgp chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This is a very beautiful story! It's steamy and yet quiet and tame at the same time. Very nice :D
Zoey Redbird chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I love this story cause I love jacob. I'd so choose him over Edward
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Very well written - I truly enjoyed this. I don't normally review, but this was so easy to read and had such a great flow to it that I had to leave a compliment )
kitty2sweet chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Wow! This story was great. The way you worded things was absolutely amazing. I loved it.
PlzdeleteIwasYoungandStupid chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
OMG, that was... simply divine. Although from the way you wrote it, I knew this was going to be one chapter only :) and my fears were confirmed when I looked at the completed sign. Wah

As for the story, wow that was really beautifully scripted. The description and use of words really gave it that professional touch, definitely most intriguing. It's been awhile since I've read something so detailed and enigmatic. Well done :)
Hedwigsfeathers chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
this is so beautifully written!
Anna Maldonado chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This story was frickin' amazing! i loved every word of it! it had amazing detail and description so you knew exactly what was going on and i was extremely impressed! amazing story and i can't wait to read more from this author!
CumNgetMe chapter 1 . 7/4/2009