Reviews for Path Towards The Breaking Point
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I loved it. You really got into Reid's headspace. xo
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is not a review for this fic. Sorry. About that Doctor Who crossover, Relativity, the Doctor's never said it's Transdimensional Engineering.
Yuki chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Brilliant... even though I wouldn't want Spencer to be like this... strangely I think he is, I hope he doesn't break... I hope the day won't come... I hope he will be happy, great job, brilliant discription! Keep up the good work, thank you
angeleyes4191 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Bad ass.

I kind of have one of those "Yeah" smiles on my face from the last line lol.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I. Loved. This! Nuff said. But I will give you more than that, of course. Lol. I loved how you portrayed Reid. It really seemed like you got into his character and got what he was feeling.. Reid is my favorite character in Criminal Minds and you definitely did him justice. Great job! :)
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This is great!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I loved this. I love Spencer too. I loved how you captured how he is feeling and what his life has been like.
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Though it was small comfort, Reid felt marginally better in knowing one crucial piece of information.

That day hadn’t come yet.

that line was great! this whole storys great! i just loved it! this goes on faves!
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Poor Reid and the curse of his intelligence. I liked the way you tried to examine things the way he would, and show his thoughts processes. Like with Hide and Seek and pondering whether it would be nice to be unconscious forever. Great look at a complicated guy!
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I loved it. :)

I especially liked how you began the chapter, how you described Reid as a kid. So smart and brilliant at such a young age already.

You captured his character really well, his doubts and fears, and also his ambitions and little joys. Very well written. :)

Gotta love Reid. :)
KASEY64 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This was so good. You really nailed Reid perfectly. Poor Reid. It's funny when people keep referring to "genius" as a gift,while to him it was a curse. It must have been so lonely as a child,to not being able to bond with other children(unable to understand their games) Then the cruelty he had to face in school was also horrible. He also had it bad at home when the only one who did give him affection,also withdrew from him when he needed her the most. From Revelations you can tell how much he loved his mother and she loved him. I could imagine he cried long after she was taken away. I could understand him hiding in books.

Being in the BAU is also a bad thing for a kid with so many scars. Then a gain he did help solve alot of cases but it must eat a huge amount of his soul with seeing all the ugliness he has to see. I see Tobias being the straw that almost broke Reid. I can see why he hates Charles and Raphael and doesn't hate Tobias. It must be frightening seeing in Tobias what he could have been. I think he was lucky that all his mother did was withdraw from him,while Charles brutally abused Tobias. I think this incident showed Reid how strong he is. He was damaged but didn't break and he still is able to continue with his job. I like you last line. Great story.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This was really good. I just hope that Spencer can find some hope.