Reviews for Fireworks
Fiona12690 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Brilliant! Another one-shot by the great Jonas author of all time. You have officially become my favorite Jonas author of all time.

-Holly
tic tac toe 03 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
cute i loved it :)

Tacxx
ride2night chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
That was sweet:]

Kevin and Macy always make a charming couple:)

~Lori~
trekkie1214 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
There's always something about a good Macy/Kevin story... This was amazing :) Keep it up!
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
So i found this through a friend.

And I am seriously glad i checked on your stories because this is fabulous.

So adorable he holds her hand and listens to classical music.

You are a great writer!

Cant wait to read more!
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This was really cute! I like that she was so excited for the big fireworks show, but when the time for them came she checked on Kevin and stayed with him instead. Macy's sweet like that.
bloodtype.espresso chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I loved it!

I like how the interaction between Kevin and Macy seems natural. Yeah she's still a fan girl, but now she has a reason to be somewhat calm, because she's there for a reason. It was just super cute!
HIDExSEEK chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
*blood gushes out of nose*

I CAN'T TAKE HOW WELL DONE THAT WAS! Seriously. I love the way you ended it too

Fantastically done, keep it up~!
printmaker chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
aww. i thought he was gonna tell her why he didnt like fireworks.. but i like dit all the same.
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Great one shot! I love it. :) So romantic.
LiveLaughLoveFP chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Wow. That was really really good. I liked it. Very cute.
of self chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
My complex is increasing!

Anyhow this was sweet. So sweet of Macy to think of Kevin. Watching the fireworks can be very nice but Macy lying with Kevin and listening to music was simply oh-so romantic. Which proves that you don't always need a backdrop for romance. Great job.:)
PurpleAngel87 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I really liked that while Macy loves fireworks, Kevin really doesn't. But Macy's fangirl moment made me smile and I did wonder how Kevin would react to it but in a way I liked that although he forced a smile when she said it, he didnt seem to take it to heart.

And I loved the cute ending. Mentions of sparks, fireworks are something I always love, so I really did like this.

~PurpleAngel~
my untold fairy-tale chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This was so cute. I loved how you descibed how Macy thought of fireworks. I'm actually listening to "Rhapsody in Blue" now because of the fic. I forgot that I had it. It sounds like a fireworks show almost at least parts of it do. I almost feel bad for Kevin. Fireworks are so amazing, he's missing out. I like that you brought out a side of Kevin that no one would really think about. Then end was incredibly sweet. I loved it.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Aw, I loved that! It was really sweet. Great job! (: Haha, her own personal firworks, courtesy of Kevin.