Reviews for By Any Other Name
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Very cool. I'm not familiar enough with the old series to know who Number One is, but I looked her up on some Star Trek site and it gave me the gist of her. You gave me the rest.

Again, not familiar enough here to know what's canon and what's not, but it didn't matter. This was superbly well-written (as always from you!) and fit very well with the other Pike stories of yours I've read. They're all connected in a subtle, excellent way.

Brilliant, brilliant job. :D

Red
FirstDraft chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Always a pleasure to read about these two from you - and good to know Pike can manage her name after all. :-)
audholmes chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Such a great story! You have given an awesome depth & real-ness to Number One & Pike -both their individual characters and their relationship. I SO look forward to new postings from you. Please keep these stories coming! So beautifully romantic too!
JAGNikJen chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Another great story for Mr. Pike.

Thanks for sharing.

Jen
23roses chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
nicely done!
carsonsgirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Very well-written- romantic and sweet. :) "Next time I am attacking you with shoes" -so cute. Will there be more?
Christina TM not signed in chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Aw. That was so sweet. I really like this storyline you're constructing-Pike needs to have some fun after the way Nero messed him up :). Hope you write more.
sbarmarj chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Wonderful.

I really enjoyed Skinned Knees and Mission Accomplished because of the insight into Pike but getting to find out more about Number One is awesome. The character that you created is full of win and I really loved this story.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Really, really nice. I liked Augment and Cold the best. Though the idea of her being attacked by Cait with shoes in Coward made me laugh.

Thanks. Always a pleasure to see you posting another fic!

-Ellie