Reviews for Seduction and Wedding Gowns
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Ah that was so funny and great at the same time Poor Lulu in a dress he he he and Suzu just takes advantage of the situation brilliant. To bad there's not a sequeal where Suzu dresses up as a knight and Lulu has to "knight" him in a special way ha ha ha very nicely done.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wow...that was so damn sexy! The beginning was funny as hell, and then it just got so freakin sexy. I loved it! Not to mention, you had them all so perfectly in character. Fantastic! Your writing was great, and I don't think I spotted any errors at all. Wonderful job!

Peace Out! _
MattyLovesGames chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was cute! Suzaku is such an adorable seme! I swear every other seme is dark and broody, or demanding. Suzaku was so loving and fun. I enjoyed the way you wrote him!
D E M Z Y chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
First and formost, I adore Milly.

Second, this story reminds me a LOT of a picture i've seen of a certain Lulu wearing a wedding dress with, of course, Suzaku on top of him. The two couldnt be connected in anyways, could they?
Deadly Regret chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
You had me hanging off every word. I love the roughness and tenderness between Lelouch and Suzaku. I rate your story five out of five stars! And it has also become a favorite.
Your Silver Lining chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Wow, you sure can drag out a lemon. But it was so well explained and described. As always, the humor is wonderful and in general you did a fantastic job. I look forward to more from you.

~Silver
t.maximus chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Huh, I didn't like it. I LOVED it. Oh wow, I'm dazed right now, and my mind is all fuzzy, I can't think straight. XD And I'm blushing like crazy, while my friend is beside me going "...What?"

Ahaha~ I really liked this story. Very smutty, just the way us perverted fangirls like it. XD Best part was, nobody was out of character, especially Lelouch. Just because he's being seduced, he's still himself.

M, I think I'm going to read this story again.

Once more, great job on the story. 3

*Adds to favourites*
Kiri-chan220 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
lol they like to argue don't they
Nekokoa chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
OH WOW! I'm practically drooling here! I need some tissues for my blood dripping nose. LOL such a cute N sexy story. There's a picture that reminds me of this story. (click the 4th pic) There's more yaoi pics of them...alot more)
RemindsmeofaWestSideStory chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Amazing

RinRinRin chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
lol lelouch is a wedding dress, lots of action too. it was awesome.
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
There's a big grin on my face. Had a crappy day, but now I feel better.
tonks-666 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That was amazing! You've got some talent for stories like this!
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Aw. That was such a cute Princess/Prince thing ecept the princess is really a prince and his prince is really a knight .
sukijanai chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
the story was so interesting! :))

I love it. and it's one of my favorites. :D
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »