Reviews for The true story
CONTINUE! PLEASE!
Icyheart666 chapter 30 . 3/12
Great chapter. Please update again soon. I love this story.
pandora guerra chapter 30 . 2/7
plis plis is beatifull, i love, continue plissss *_*
JeffTheKiller24 chapter 30 . 2/7
This is a very good book keep up the good work
SamanthaJane13 chapter 29 . 9/18/2013
Please update!
PaleMoonlitAngel061 chapter 29 . 5/28/2013
omg plz plzzzz update soon
sakura carla89 chapter 29 . 4/12/2013
Hi there!
I love your story!
Kyaaa!
I can't wait for the update.
Just one question, is the Mary still the villain?
I don't think she's evil.
Misguided, buy not evil.
Icyheart666 chapter 29 . 3/17/2013
Poor Laura. Great chapter! Please update again soon.
Hessian304 chapter 29 . 12/29/2012
Awesome chapter. Update soon!
Hessian304 chapter 30 . 10/24/2012
AH! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! I love this so far
RandomlyRandomGirl chapter 29 . 5/21/2012
This story is simply amazing! I hope that you'll update it soon and not deny me the pleasure of reading more and discovering what will happen next. I don't mean to try to pressure you to update at all, but I would love it if you did.

But also, thank you for putting up what you have! I've very much enjoyed it.
Lady Avotil chapter 29 . 4/29/2012
Hi!_

Well, I must admit that the plot of the story is very interesting so far, especially the entire romance thing between Klaus and Lenora. It was very sweet._

My only remark is grammar. Nothing else. There are some mistakes in the verb tenses and that's it. Though since German is almost like my mother tongue, I couldn't help but notice the mistakes in the German parts of the story as well. I'm sure that with a little work you could fix these mistakes._

I am really looking forward to the next chapter, so please, please, please write and post it a.s.a.p.! I really want to see what happens next! So please continue and finsih the story!_
quest beg chapter 29 . 2/17/2012
I love your story, and even if there are two years that you left this story back, I must beg you to continue it. it is more than a simple fanfic, i saw it more like a good scenario. hope to hear from you
Portuguese Irish chapter 29 . 10/19/2010
I really missed this story, you know?

Portuguese Irish
Charlie Drear chapter 28 . 9/15/2010
please update soon. can't wait to read more.