Reviews for Easier Than Goodbye
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh gosh. That was so hard. Oh man. Oh. Wow.
Lone Triarii chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
The previous review was from me but I loved this so much I wanted to leave a signed review so I’ll say again that I think this is beautiful and despite being so short is one of my favorite stories. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Short but ever so sweet. I really feel the emotions of the scene with just a few sentences. Beautifully done. I think I want to cry now.
BelleIllumina chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
more kallen lelouch!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
beautiful. literally gave me shivers. the use of "you" to relate directly to the reader connected the emotions on a much deeper level. keep up the amazing work :)
Lolipopo chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I just came across some place where some people were arguing about how Kallen deserved to be with Gino cause he had interest in her unlike of Lelouch who didn't care and...well...

Thank you for writing this. I found this right after and this cheered me up (I'm sure it wasn't the goal though), that is, how it happened. We should have get this inner Pov during the scene.

Short and Lovely, anyway.
FluffyRighter96 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Ahh...this fic is so short, yet so heartbreaking as well! You managed to convey so many emotions in just a hundred words! The only problem I had was...it was too short!