Reviews for Following Happiness
sitiaisyah93 chapter 83 . 9/5/2012

1. And, if I may recommend, can you please put Emp back in power? I mean, if it's like this, she isn't a princess anymore now that the king quit his job.

, and was it going on with Ling and Ying? I haven' heard about them in ages. I would really love to see Ying replace his 'Angela' with someone like Xiaomi (Xiao Mai's best friend).

3. What happened to Xiao Mai's parents? And what happens to Jin's parents? I really want more of them to be involved with Xiao Mai and Jin's love story.

, I really miss the jealousy scenes from the drama. Can you add it in? Maybe an ex of Xiao Mai and Jin's could appear to cause commotion?

5. I noticed there is not actual conflict in this story (big conflict, like when Emp said that Xiao MAi wasn't his actual granddaughter). Could you add a turning point since Emp's retirement from the company isn't such a big conflict.

6. I noticed that all of them are just too happy! There should be some characters who are facing difficulties and need help from family and friends. Maybe Cai and Ying's parent face some sort of trouble, say divorce?

7. I have an idea for an episode. Maybe you could do an episode where Xiao Mai, Jin, Cai, Mo Li, Ying and Ling go on a vacation to one of Emp's private islands (preferably Isle Fu Shan) and live in a magnificent villa. But they face problem when the grandchildren of Emp's biggest rival (Chen Wen Hwa Tradings) lives on a nearby island shows up to annoy them. The grandson is called Chen Wen Long (played by Jiro Wang) while the granddaughters are Chen Chia Hwa (played by Rainie Yang) and Chen Ke Li (played by Ariel Lin) will stop at nothing to destroy Emp's legacy.

8. Lastly, when are there going to be lovey-dove scenes like in the series? I really miss the tender moments between Jin and Xiao Mai.

All the best and PLEASE update soon!
sitiaisyah93 chapter 29 . 8/15/2012
I miss Jin. They should really continue Romantic Princess since they practically left it in a cliff hanger!
sitiaisyah93 chapter 18 . 8/14/2012
Can you like make a wedding episode and they got married and had a kid? I always imagined it in my head. Xiao Mai returns to Huang Mansion and got married to Jin. 3 years later, they have a son name Nan Feng Guang (sfter XM's adoptive father) but they separated because of an argument. But then this girl named Wen Min (played by Rainie Yang) comes to steal Jin's heart while a handsome businessman named Kiat Chun (Yen Hsing-shu) attempts to get the Emp Sucessor Role by making Xiao Mai fall in love with him. It is up to Guang to reunite his parents.

P.S. Lots of Jin Jealousy scenes ;)
bellathedisenchanted chapter 27 . 4/5/2011
Aw, I did enjoy the previous chap, and this one. ROmantic Princess is soo cute! I mean, its pretty corny, drags quite a bit, but that's what makes it soooo adorable!D My Princess is soo on my list then.;)

Nice new addition, wish I had a prince like Jin. That's one hot guy! I think Wu Chun's never looked better than how he did this drama.;)
bellathedisenchanted chapter 26 . 4/1/2011
awwwww, sooo cute! How is it I never get tired these cute fics. I wan my Jin!D Glad we met mrs Sweetins...sigh, now i feel like watching the drama all over again!D
bellathedisenchanted chapter 25 . 3/26/2011
AWW, this should have been in the drama, sooo cute! gosh, jin, what can i say, jeez, that guy is too hot for words. -runs to taiwan and kindaps him- hehe, hope you write more scenes! Love Xiao Mai, so cute!
Deetme chapter 16 . 2/21/2010
heey thankss for updatingg

caan they have a kid ? xDD
Deetme chapter 15 . 2/10/2010
OMG I lovee it please update son i cant waait (:

its so god please make jin and xiao mai have sum great moments together (:
sarah chapter 15 . 2/10/2010
bon-evair chapter 13 . 1/14/2010

you can stop there, you have to continue :D

very awesome story so far (Y)

update soon please :)