Reviews for Of love and mistakes
An chapter 7 . 4/9/2016
Seriuosly talking this is really similiar to a FMA Yaoi manga...thought i still want to see how it will end ninja-verse ... (:
An chapter 7 . 4/9/2016
Wah this story is rally interesting! I can not wait for the last chapter, hope that you will update again soon :) also when i read the last sentence of the chapter, my first thought was "Payback is a bitch, right Itachi?"
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
This is very very similar to full metal alchemist yuoi manga
Titania1796 chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
esta increible por que no haces que Naruto este embarazado del hijo de Itachi y se lo lleve a escondidas con Sasuke cuando se escapan de la konoha actualiza pronto quieres
Bruh chapter 7 . 1/20/2015
YOU NEVER WROTE THE LAST CHAPTER! WHY? POR QUE? NANI? TOSHITE? WEI SEMER?
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
I've gone back to read. Even though it wasn't continued anymore. Damn, it really is annoying when you get into a good story only to find out you wouldn't know the ending. Fucking tease.
Untitled Fate chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Please tell me that it's a girl writing this. No offence!
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Why authour why did you betray me by not having any more chappies for me why... Why... Bwaaaaaaauwaaaaa...
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Really good went pretty deap in ones heart actually amazing chappi you made and hopefully more has yet to come. :-)
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I loooooooooooooooooooove it soooooo friigggggggggggin much!
AporroGrantz chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Finish please! this is so great!
My-LookingGlass chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
You really need to update!
Mercy Of Baal chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Are you kidding me? I am so strung up and I thought that was the last chapter! It's so heartbreaking that I wanted to cry. Especially when Itachi moved to protect Neji and Left Naruto unattended. I really want to figure out what they will say or not say to each other. :(
Mercy Of Baal chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Q3APo chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
this is good. the characters are so IC. i like how you describe the struggle that happens in each main characters. i hope there will be the last chapter.