Reviews for Never Again
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 5/24
If nothing else, Bones is thorough in everything he does.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
You wrote an extremely good fic here. It was so emotionally damaging! And although I love Bones and Kirk together I can't believe they stayed together, not after that. I was kindda hoping jim would just leave Bones after what he did... Of course I'm so happy that they are gonna work things out and still love each other... You see you made all of this mixed feelings come out of your writing (you are good!) but I have like zero sympathy for bones and to jim living in constant fear... heart breaking!
anon chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Loved it. The new movie made me go fic even though I never liked the original series though I did like Next Gen. Started off all into the Khan/Kirk got a bit of het with Spock/Uhura then realized nah it was all about Kirk/McCoy. Of course that may have had something to do with me connecting the dots to the hotty Keith Urban actually is. I always picture him with his regular longer hair in every story now. So it's like a whammy of double super hotness. :)
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
cute fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
What an interesting opening chapter. I thought you excelled at writing a very graphic, descritive violent scene. You did it so well, in fact, that it caused some measure of dissatisfaction with the immediant aftermath scene. You made it sounds as though McCoy seriously injured Jim and if that is so, he would not have been sitting at the table eating, much less smiling at Bones, even if he did think he "deserved" it.
Susangel chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
OMG!I loved it!It was really unlike anything I've ever read!

At first I hesitated a little if I should read it or not,but I'm glad I did as it is one of the best I've read!

Would you consider doing a sequel?Maybe having Bones actually losing it and hiting Jim and seeing how it afects them and the crew!If you do go foward with it,let me know because I would definetly love to read it!
Tine chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
What an excellent story! I have a great deal of experience with alcohol abuse in my immediate family, and it was wonderful to read something so realistic and genuine. Thank you for writing this!
Marci018 chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
Oh wow. That was amazing! I loved the way they were able to still make their relationship work.

I loved this!
Trekky18 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
GAH! Forgot to add the story to my favorites...and the stupid site wouldn't let me do it without reviewing again. So...I'll say again that the story was AMAZING! It's nice to see some angsty stuff that actually feels realistic
Trekky18 chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
AW! I'm glad everything turned out alright. Great story by the way. You had me hooked from Chapter One.
innocentmostofthetime chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
AW, they are working through their problems :) I'm glad!

I wonder whats going to happen in the next chapter. Keep up the good work :)
innocentmostofthetime chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Holy cow, Bones beat the crap out of Jim! I can't believe that he would do that. Though I suppose when someone if hurt and is really drunk, then they might do something like that.

Can't believe that Jim forgave Bones. I'm kinda glad he did because people makes mistakes...even when they are really big ones.
Goomba chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
It is writtent very well and I like the 'relationship' though I can't handle the slash. (I'm not against it, I just can't follow it, especially when I don't believe it.)

Keep it up though, Cheers Jen
The Lazy Medi-Wolf chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
It's good, very good, as you can tell from the fact I fav'ed it. So, question, do you study psychology or have you been through the situation? Or, like me, both? Because the emotions... the dark and twisted but determined... being damaged... it's pretty accurate. Are you going to do anything more, maybe resolve their problems? Or are you going to leave it as it is, let us draw our own conclusions? 'Cause to be honest... my conclusion is, sadly, in line with the usual statistic... once abuse has happened a staggering percentage of coupled break up, even if it is simply because of stress and booze...
Lisa chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
OP right here actually :D

I really loved this story and in my opinion thought that it was well written :)