Reviews for But Why?
MichaellaD chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
"An annoyingly cute sleepily amused kind of way."
Great line.
Jisbon9 chapter 15 . 5/27/2014
This story is perfect. I loved :)
MentalistSweete chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
wow wow wow wow... i don't know what else to say. This was an amazing story. You kept my attention the whole way through. Seriously. I didn't even start watching The Mentalist while i was reading (which is what i like to do, especially season 3)! Keep up stories like this. And i was very upset for this one to end, but you finished it nicely. Please write more team stories like this that focus on Jisbon... and make sure to add in Jadie and Alex. I like them. They are good OCs. :)
MentalistSweete chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
Made me smile... good work!
MentalistSweete chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
Definitely catching my attention. I like Alex. She seems cool and Lisbon deserves a childhood friend like her. :)
NotJustAShadow chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
WOW! I've read a lot (and I mean a lot, I'm pretty sure my favourites list is over 800) of great stories on this site but I have to say I think this is one if the best! A few spelling/grammar mistakes but doesn't everyone? Anyway, I thought it was really great, if you're still on the site (not many mentalist writers are) PLEASE keep writing! Xx :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
SMILES CREEPILY
Guest chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
Nice, love the ending!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
so a cute and very hot from chapter 12 to chapter 14 and very funny when Alex call Lisbon in the morning
moonlight64 chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
I like your story really much!
Its great on different toppics...
i like that alex-thing really much, cause lisbon has someone to talk to :)
you've done really good.
Professor Hardy chapter 15 . 6/6/2012
So r like the other members of the gang going to walk in on them?

Cuz that would be pretty funny.
Cat1030 chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
Really enjoyed this :D
V.Evergreen chapter 15 . 11/22/2011
absolutely loved it :)
dohksy chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
This story is so sweet and lovely that I'm ready to read it again. Absolutely fantastic! I like both Jane and Lisbon here, but I'm particularly grateful for the way you've written Jane's part. He is the man I want him to be. He doesn't back off, when Lisbon hesitates. He fights for his, for their happiness.

Thank you for this amazing story. I will read the rest of your fics for sure. Keep up the good work. I don't write fics, because my English is not good enough and that's probably why I love reading them so much.

Oh, and one more thing. Van Pelt's lines are beyond adorable :))
xLL-Ax chapter 15 . 6/22/2011
Good story! And funny too, especially Alex :)