Reviews for And so the empath fell in love with the emokid
keliathewolf chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
oh my god, so fucking funny! But you're right, I'm writting one of those stories too ;)

AHAHAHAHAH you're so funny! I loved that part

"I shall tell you every sordid detail of my gory past so that you may see what I terrible person I truly am." you should had an "I'm miserable" in the end though...

and that "because between slaying newborns and meeting Alice, Jasper had the time to rack up amazing amounts of sexual experience with human women" part

you rock
roon0 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Yep, just the kind of story I like.
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
FYI I love you and miss you like fucking crazy. I also LOLed recently when I saw that the idiot group who is reporting everyone has this story on their "flame and report" list b/c it's script format. I thought you'd get a kick out of that. Come back to me nao please (
potatomash chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Haha, a very original FF. "Woe is me..." P very good :D
BaconButt chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
OMFG... so spot on!

LMAO!

Well done!
AgathaAnn chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
You absolutely nailed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This was hilarious... made me "ROTFL" and *puts hand up in air* I agree, on , there are are a lot of the cliche Jaspella plots, mostly written by fans that aren't original or aren't motivated to think outside the "box" when it comes to fanfiction writing. Here is the most typical cliche Jaspella plots:

1) Edward and Alice cheating on Bella and Jasper.

2) Bella and Jasper being left alone while the rest hunt.

3) Edward leaving Bella in New Moon and not coming back.

4) Alice and Jasper suddenly realising that they only feel for each other as siblings.

UGH. *pulls awful face*

Therefore I usually get tired of repeatedly reading over and over the same plots, I constantly had to do that until I find the most original ones there are golden gems to read (E.G "Colliding Meteors", "Amor Prohibido", "Golden Moon" "Phone Calls" "Destiny Awaits" "Long Tall & Texan" among other really good ones!) and I bookmark 'em!

All I can say is thank god for the most creative writers!

Plus when I was reading the golden gems of fanfics by geniuses of fanfiction writing, it motivated me to write some and (trying not to fall into the cliches) he he. I'm in midst of hiatus whilst writing "Blue Moon" (I'm holding off until holidays start, which is next Thursday thank god!) and once holidays start, I'll dive into writing a LOT of fanfiction over the three month holidays :D. I'll be writing more EIGHT more chaps (to complete BM) then kick off the writing for the two more Jaspella fics called "Eterna Notte" and "An Accidental Bite" as well as writing more fanfictions in other fandoms :D. (The O.C & Roswell to name a couple)

I say again... this one-shot was hilarious :D and great job!

PO85
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
ROFL! Ahahahahaha! Seriously. Too funny. Why? Why does everyone feel the need to have him retell his backstory? We all read the books, right? It's why we're here! (That was my favorite part.) They're my favorite couple too, but this was flat out hilarious. Like the BellaJasper get together mad lib. A : D
LaViePastiche chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Okay ElleCC just linked me this and I had actually read it a long time ago, but apparently I did not review. Bad, LVP!

Anyway, it was hilarious and you summed everything up perfectly so no one really needs to write another one of these canon New Moon post-abandonment Bella/Jasper fics.

Effing hilarious.
ElleCC chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
LOL. A-fucking-men.
sakari-x chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Too funny, loved it!
Whitlocked chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Nice, Well if I ever write a JxB story, you gave me a very specific list of what not to do. Super funny.
JoVersify chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
BAHAHAA...

That was hilarious.

Thx 4 making me giggle. Can NEVER have enough of those!

Ah... I have now read EVERYTHING you've posted.

Now I want more.

GIVE ME MORE! DAMMIT! ;p

ILY,

kthxbai!
AndreaLion chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Ha ha, that was the best story EVER! But you really got it. I basically only read Bella/ Jasper fics and id guess that 99.7% of all Jaspella stories contain what yo u wrote and i totally get that even when you love something, its fun to bash it a little. :]
kaylamarie2012 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
HAHAHAHA!

That's great.

I love Jasper and Bella but that is awesome!