Reviews for Like Like
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I am female and as long as i live i seriously doubt i will ever understand females :/
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
you aki are so hot whan you first come on to yugioh 5ds i fall to the floor and said she so hot. you did great dud and aki can you send me your phone number please i love you akisa.
TheBrokenNightmare chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Very cute! I love the idea of ruka trying to get advice from aki! I also love the idea of ruka and rally :)
PyroTheAnimeKpopFan chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Sex partner... SEX PARTNER?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA THAT I DESPISED DIVINEXAKI! Really, you just have to toss out that word and let me get things clear! Divine is freaken older and possible Sly's father! And Aki only saw him as a father/brother not a lover besides I find it totally grossed! Im a huge fan of Faithshipping and yet I don't understand why mostly everyone thinks they have done IT! Even when I read the other story which has Aki taking care of her child who is the son of DIVINE I just had it when they think of it the wrong way! IT WAS A LIE! A FREAKEN LIE THAT THOSE PSYCHICS DONE IT!
Am I the only one who thinks Divine is 30 years old! Because I rather have Yusei do IT with Aki instead! But still great job with the story... except the part where it said "sex partner"...

Divine: *smirk* At least I had her first...
Aki: *pissed off at Divine* THAT IS A LIE YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOUR ONLY SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO DO IT BUT IM GLAD YUSEI TOOK MY VIRGINITY FIRST!
Me: Burn...
Yusei: To be perfectly honest... I don't regret it. :)
Divine: *angry* YOU SATELLITE TRASH! IM GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY FOR TAKING MY AKI'S VIRGINITY!
Me/Yusei/Aki: To bad, so sad... *grinning*
Divine: I'll get you for this Fudo... (TTTT)
Me: Im glad that Aki is still a virgin... OR ELSE I'LL MURDER THOSE DIVINEXAKI FANS!

P.S. You should totally read kenji1104's stories... He is like the god of perverts (-v-) *

- Pyro
Melan Anime chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
nice story.. simple and good!
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
i love you so i has to reiveiw and it was cuteeven thow the whole divine and aki pat was kinda creepy and perverted still good
DJ Blair chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Love your writing style and how you don't do all that nasty stuff

with a girl in love with a gorl and boy and boy stuff!
Wolfsbane706 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
You must like writing these cute stories. Here's hopin' you do cuz they're good! Really good!
UNIMPORTANT chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
KEYUUUUTE!
Diceskin chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
you seriously did not need to say didve was aki's sex parnter THAT REALLY PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF I HATE THE IDEA OF THOSE 2 TOGETHER! ITS BULL! but good story though:) (i cant spell his name and i hate him anyway)
Akiza Night chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
do anuther chapter
ultimate mayhem chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Personally I found it very interesting, I assume it really doesn't mean much coming from a fan. :)
Anihilus chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
make a sequel where Ruka and Rally talk and end up falling in love :P
Pikagirl13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I love the idea of ruka going to Aki for advice and the whole idea of Ruka just pressing on the idea of Yusei and Aki as a couple. Overal a great story. KEEP ON WRITING, PLEASE!1
MitarashiAnko7077 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009