Reviews for There Will Be Laughter
Yukai Yami chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This made me literally LOL like an idiot :D I found it hilarious and all-around enjoyable to read! This seriously sounded like a real episode since all the characters seemed really in role and not OOC. And the humor was amazing to read. I still giggle at some stuff when I recall it (intake manifold, patent pending...).

In short, awesome job! :D
TheTwentyThird chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wow! Just wow! You really had me going there. I could of sworn this was going to be a serious fic, but *bamf* tickling! I can't even count how many times I face-palmed and burst out laughing. Besides that I find that you get the characters' personalities dead on, and make the dialogue seem natural (although I felt it was a little too much laughing, but that's probably just me).
Iwazhere14 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
this is sooo cool
titantrouble chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
LOL that was so funny. i really could not stop laughing
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Raven is going to fry Control Freak into a pile of overcooked bacon for this one, you know it! :)
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
this was probably the BEST Teen Titans fanfic i have ever read... like seriouslt it was so awsome i cant even pick one thing out to say it was good bc it was all just incredible! i loved that it was more of a friendship story and not like a pairing and like idk what to say except it was amazing! anyway... yeah great job! :)