Reviews for A Hogwarts Christmas Carol
WritergirlAD chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
This is a really cute story. great chapter, I can't wait to read the rest :)
leighargeneau chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
So sweet. poor Snape all alone and fearing people...

please upload the next chapter soon. I really want to read mor. By the way the chocolate story was hilarious i loved it!
MevSmoed chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
Can't wait for the next one :)

I'll write you a decent review after the last chapter.

I didn't forget how much you love reviews ;)
dapperyklutz chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
BRILLIANT CHAPTER! loved the part where Severus hugged and kissed Minerva in the cheek! :" :D:D Made me a bit teary-eyed. lol. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
snapealina chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
aw... now, that was just teasing...lol

But it's nice to see Severus turn his life around :D Severus Snape on christmas shopping, now that's something I would like to see ;D lol

looking forward to the next chapter :D
snapealina chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
forgot to mention 'the voice' in the last chapter. I almost fell of my chair laughing at that one! Hilarious!

Now, chapter 6:

commenting as I'm reading;)

lol Snake Face :D

I loved the Severus and Sirius interaction. Lots of good snarky comments from both sides :D

I loved this part:

“No you’re right the fear of rejection is a very stupid reason not to be with someone.”

“Where is wolf boy?” he asked anxiously.

aw...

the story about McGonagall... so sad, and Draco's reaction... sad, but funny :D

Oh, no... MPreg?

OMG the graveyard scene...:'(

I'm only glad that this hasn't happened yet (And so is Severus obviously...lol)

Another great chapter :D

Keep up the good work! You're awesome!
snapealina chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
this just keep getting better :D LOL

I was just wondering... When/How did Draco get so friendly and "open" with the rest of the crowd? I liked it, it was just a bit surprising.

I really liked your Dudley.

And poor Lupin :(
snapealina chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
I really liked this chapter in so many ways :D

The humour: the coments about the pyjamas, admiting to James that he never was interested in girls and Harry and Draco's conversation.

The nice little message that Severus needs to look for the good :D

And the small little details such as Snape giving other houses points, but never out loud. I really liked that one.

The Draught of Truth potions sounds really interesting. Can't wait to find out more ;)
snapealina chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
ah... Lupin... *Sigh* They are just so cute together as teenagers :D

and I love your little details like Harry being 9 but looking 6 years old, because of the way they are treating him. So Severus finally got to see how Harry's life was like.
snapealina chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Poor Snape with the song following him around. It would make anyone crazy ;D

I loved the part where Dumbledore came in.

“Hello my boy, I am the ghost of Christmas past. I have come to take you to Christmases of yesteryear.”

“Yesteryear? Albus, that’s too lyrical even for you.”

“I know, but I do have to stick to at least some of the script. It's tradition you know.”

It was hilarious :D

The christmas memory was so sad, though. Poor little Snape. But I liked that you made his mother kind to him. It can't be easy living like that...

Great chapter!
snapealina chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I finally got around to this story after getting a lot of alerts in my inbox :D

I'm not that familiar with the original story, but I know I've heard it and I recognize some parts.

I loved this part:

“I will go, Severus. But, you will be visited by others. You will be visited by four spirits. Good bye, old friend.”

Snape spun back around. “Four?” He questioned. “I remember this story, Malfoy, there’s meant to be three.”

Malfoy senior smiled. “You’re a special case. Oh, and don’t be surprised if you start seeing things during the day too.”

ROFL :D

Looking forward to the rest of the story.
dapperyklutz chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
great great UPDATE!:D please oh please update soon!:D:D LOVING SEVERUS MORE AND MORE!
Rowena Prince chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
eP! [glomp] Update soon please!
dapperyklutz chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
IM IN LOVE WITH IT! :D:D:D Please oh PLEASE update SOON! I can't wait to read the rest!please update soon! i soo CANNOT WAIT!;D
dapperyklutz chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
WOW! HE ADMITTED THAT HE'S GAY! )) :O HOTNES! I'm so happy that he and James are in okay terms now. :D
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »