Reviews for Coraline 2?
ilikechoclatemil chapter 10 . 4/22
you are a gienus
Reader1 chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
What if she goes back and makes new stuff, but doesn't eat people? Can't she live a normal life outside but still have fun in the door? I know I would!
Chloe Boatman chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Where did you get this information? I've recently been looking into "Is there a Coraline 2?", and I have not yet found a reliable source that says there will be a second movie. But that all sounds very cool!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Make Number 3 or I might!
Waffle Cone chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS AMAZING!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Lol Well that was acata No Really It Was Scary but you do know how to write a book i would have Loved if ended in a different way because am reading this book at night o.0 but either then that it was Amazing!
Jami chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
As a huge fan of the book and the movie, I think you have written this perfectly. I love the suspense the horror and the skill you have brought into this piece. I think you have captured the characters of Coraline, Wybie and Cat amazingly, and you have portrayed them just as I believe Neil Gaiman would have. I think it is the best coraline fanfic I had ever read. I stayed up until midnight just to finish it!
john chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
when coraline went into the tunnel, and saw the sack of bodies, did the beldam kill the other people?
anonymous chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
i actually had so much fun reading this story:) you should make more like this, your stories are so interesting, loved it :) x
oIMADEWHISKERS chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Score for Other Wybie! Sorry Wybie, your alternate form beat you to the punch!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
epic! mail it to neil gamin so he can make it a book maybe even a movie
Guest chapter 10 . 2/11/2013