Reviews for Silent Witness
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Second person perspective is extremely hard to pull off, but you did it successfully here. And I ship Kuei/June too. :)
Arrowdar chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Hello! Can I ask your permission to translate this story into Russian? )
Monk Gyatso chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
If I am sure of one thing, that is that old man was a member of the OWL.
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I like this Earth King fanfic. :) You write a good Kuei POV (poor guy, though...) :)
Ayala Atreides chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Great story! I love the writing style you used. I'm not normally a fan of second-person, but it really worked well for this. Also, you are awesome for two reasons:

1) You wrote Kuei fanfic. There are precious few writers on that I've found who have done this (although I hope to add to those numbers soon, once I get the first chapter of my own Kuei fic written and betaed).

2) You wrote Kuei/Jun fanfic, which is a totally fantastic and hot pairing. Huzzah!
Luna Cat Kitty chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Oh Kuei. Your just amazing.

Love your fic.

Kuei needs more love
Everto Tonsor chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I wanna meet the guy at the beach!
tege chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Interesting pairing-kind of like a kitten and a tiger.
Loopy777 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Ha, that was amusing.

To be clear, the rules for this game were originally posted by GreyFable of ASN. I re-posted them in my own take on them. I'm not sure they would fit the criteria exactly, but I'll admit I misjudged some of the other entries as well, so don't go by me.

As I've noted before, you do really well with Kuei, and all the little asides and observations were great and really brought his POV to life. (3rd person tight!) Huise was a standard thug, but his weapon was interesting. I believe the only crossbow we saw was in the hands of one of the "Waterbending Scroll" pirates, but this sounds like a more advanced model.

Also, clever idea using June to bring Kuei home. Too bad Bosco couldn't be involved.
TheMightyErrg chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This was interesting. I've wondered what the Earth King did on his little adventure. Well done.