Reviews for Ariel's Story
Capital WHY chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
That was . . . less than good. I'm sorry, but the plot line made no sense at all. There was no flow to this. I'm really sorry, but it's true.
SnoSoulofEternity chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
holy hell, totally awesome, lol, this is definatley something I would expect from you, only thing it was missing was the lemons, damn, lots of changes there, even for you, plus I think you've made a new record for number of plot twists in such a short oneshot, well, short sorta kinda I guess.

Dusk: little tongue-tied sweetie

well the sweetie comments new, who are you and where is Dusk (pretends to go for Sword)

Dusk: aw, comon, is there another Lopunny out there like little old me...

Felix, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to cut this one short, cause this is about to get, well... a little spicy.

Dusk: is that what you call it with only that (strikes sexy pose)(perverts around the world are fainting from nosebleeds)(Jiraiya has found inspiration for a new Icha Icha book) well then, what about now.

... yeah, definately gonna have too cut this short. (attempts to end review) damnit... ah, here we go
ARogueFox chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
...wo...I was just like...blank...blank...blank...AGH!...when I heard about the Luxray...and then again when I realized Leon was a charizard pokemorph...weird but I have to say...I loved it...loved loved loved it! *hugs* but...um...raped by a luxray sucks...what if it was the same one that tried to rape Ellie in Change a dark Experiment? OMG IT IS ISN'T IT!
dragonchild25 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
yeah there is one of those "idol" trainers in one of the centers who you battle and after you beat her she says her latest single is "jiggling Pokemon wub" whatever that is...