Reviews for The Pursuit of Happiness
Jente Bidernais chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
So cute!
LoryLynn1186 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I'm not going to lie I really thought this was Tony's POV for a while. Is it wrong that he could easily be confused with a dog? lol Another excellent story!
starjems88 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
loved it:)
Ocsargirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
You crack me up. I swear that was my dog except he would go for a beer
alix33 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
"you’ll play with me? Really? Not that I mind or anything, but you’ve never... Oh, man... Where did you learn how to throw a ball? Do you think this is college football or something? Now I’ve got to climb through all those bushes because you just had to show off that you could get the ball all the way down the yard..." - LOL at Jethro the canine's reaction to Gibbs's throwing him his (Jethro the canine's) ball.

Give Jethro the canine a hug from me, OK? He was SO CUTE in this fic.
Cascade Waters chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
To cute! And for a second there, I thought Jethro was gonna snitch a beer. ;) The Ballad of Drunken Dog... Hm. Mebbenotsomuch.

I'll have to introduce Jethro to Reveille.
SerenaDeb chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Aw, that's so sweet. Loved it.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
it was a good chapter thank you
omnomnivore chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Is this, by any chance, Jethro the dog? I liked even if it wasn't.
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I was a bit confused for about three seconds, before I figured out it was the dog. :P

When you write stuff like this, it makes me wonder how, exactly, your mind comes up with these things. :D Very cute, however. I hope our dear little friend gets his hotdog in the end.

Love it! So cute!
elenya-grace chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
haha, that was too funny. At first I thought, mhm, who would Gibbs want to stay down on the lawn and was almost thinking about poor Tony laying down there*lol*. But then I realized that wouldn't make any sense and it dawned to me that this is about Jethro.

Great job!
Keydazy chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Cute. Very fun and easy to tell who and what Jethro was referring to.
tina m 1978 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Very funny, had me laughing hard.
KlairI chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
ROFLMAO! I love dogs! I have 3. I can so relate to this. Jethro! Put that down! Silly dog.
finlaure chapter 1 . 7/4/2009