Reviews for Mediocre
X.Break chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Okay. Thank you so much!
I have looked everywhere for at least one fanfic were my favorite character(Break) was an uke, and I found it tanks to you! :D
I love this fanfic!
VampireWriter144 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Amazing story and great characterization! You kept both Gil and Break true to their personalities (not an easy feat for Break; I know all too well). I love how it's dark and angsty and is more a battle between them than anything else. I actually prefer fictions depicting them in this way since sweet and fluffy just doesn't work for them. All the emotion and tension really makes this a captivating and enjoying fic.

I also love their little insult contest and the nickname "black bird" that Break gives Gil. The insults add some humor, and the nickname seems to be a term of endearment, which enhances the intimate connection between them. (I like little details like that...) Plus, the smutty little scene at the end adds just enough sexiness to satisfy us readers, and yet leaves us craving more )

Overall, it was a great story and I enjoyed every minute of it ) Bravo!

Des
Clumsy-shinigami-sama chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Oh jesus.. this was just perfect in every way possible! /
please delete this account1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I loved this! Break/Gil is my OTP, so it's nice to great fics like this! I can't even describe how hot and epic this is. I hope you write more more! XD
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This is the best Break/Gilbert fanfiction ever.
kyotoprincess chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Wow.

That was actually pretty good. I never saw they're relationship like that. Haha I really enjoyed the humor added every now and then. Haha it kept everything in line, normal if you will. Anywhoo, I really liked it :) And I think you write amazing Pandora fics ;D
CrazyPersonWriting chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Ah you're a hero in my eyes, I'm so happy you write so many fanfics -teartear- Especially since you write het/yaoi. -bows down to awesomeness-

Break/Gil is epic, srsly. And this is the first time I've read smut rated T! Really! I thought you could get in trouble for that xD Well, just letting you know you're my hero, and I respect your huge amount of stories. Good luck becoming a novelist :3
Lemoni chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Awsome! I hope you write more fanfics with Break and Gil. Congrats! ;D
moogleizer chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Haha. SMUT! It's tasteful though, so I have to congratulate you. It's hard to find "smut" with an actual storyline to it, and this story has that. So kudos. I'm favoriting. :)
fancying chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I LOVE YOU. SO MUCH. BECAUSE MY GOD THAT WAS THE HOTTEST AND GREATEST PIECE OF FANFIC I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME.

Gil/Break (or even Break/Gil) is one of my most favourite pairings ever, and it's just SO great to see them start to get more love This fic is so hot and lovely and just so beautifully written with all the wonderful descriptions, and I especially loved the ending sentence. Please excuse the slight illiteracy in this review, but I just LOVE this fic SO MUCH. If you write any more fics for Pandora Hearts (and especially for Gil/Break) you will make a slightly obsessed fangirl VERY happy.
tsutsuji chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Oh yes indeed, there are not enough Break/Raven things out there (smutty or otherwise, really). This is wonderful, the dialog is excellent and all the other complicated stuff that's going on between them is great... as well as the smut, of course!

Thank you. Just what I was looking for today and didn't expect to find!
Jalilah chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Oho this make my 4th of July so much better :D Very well written!