Reviews for Avalon
Polly Little chapter 5 . 5/22
Ar-two. Artie 2ยท0.
Polly Little chapter 1 . 5/22
Ouch. At least he died happy.
magicflyingmintbunnies chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
Why avalon? What's the significance of the name?
underLINED mine chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
I read this before, so I just wanted to tell you that this is really beautiful.
Kirani56 chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
There are tears streaming from my eyes
It's so beautiful!
teh moeraptor chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
beautiful and cute fanfic :D

and so i have a request can i adapt the fanfic into a miku miku dance amination? (miku miku dance or MMD is a progarm to make 3d animations)
Glaceon1362 chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
;-; feels...
Lindy chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
I actually cried at this... This is soooooo emotional! (wiping tears)
mushroom300 chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Wow! This story really tugged on the ol' heart strings didn't it! I love this story, it was interesting how you made counties fade away instead of die, that was unexpected. The character Avalon was adorable, picturing what he looked like was a riot! I have to say a shed a couple tears when iggy died, TT he was an awesome character. His last words to america where gorgeous! X3
Loved how america freaked out when Avalon didn't know what burgers were.
The way you portrayed the characters were flawless, the personalities matched as if it were in the anime. AMAZING JOB!
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
o my goodness. i had to fight back tears so many times! england leaving and a new life found. it's rough, but so beautiful.
Tigrita chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
This is one of the most beautiful and heartwarming fics I've ever read! I'm writing my own fic that's inspired by it, but not set in the same 'verse. the first chapter is at /d4ua65q
msdgl chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I must be in a mood to make myself horribly and utterly depressed. England is dead. The UK is dead. Oh man, and America; he told America that he loved him before he went. He knew there wasn't much time, and my heart just jolted. China. What about China? He's the oldest or one of the oldest nations around, will he die too?

France? Who else is next?

First chapter and four left. I am going to take your word on this happy ending thing.
Edgardo the Brawler chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
*cries* God, this was so bitterseet.
Hellhound15 chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Oh, God! This was so cute!

And when England 'faded', I found it strangely beautiful that he got the chance to say the things he wanted to America.
bbissocute chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
AWWWW. So sad, once again. Wonderful job.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »