Reviews for Avalon
Kirani56 chapter 5 . 6/20
There are tears streaming from my eyes
It's so beautiful!
teh moeraptor chapter 5 . 5/8
beautiful and cute fanfic :D

and so i have a request can i adapt the fanfic into a miku miku dance amination? (miku miku dance or MMD is a progarm to make 3d animations)
Glaceon1362 chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
;-; feels...
Lindy chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
I actually cried at this... This is soooooo emotional! (wiping tears)
mushroom300 chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Wow! This story really tugged on the ol' heart strings didn't it! I love this story, it was interesting how you made counties fade away instead of die, that was unexpected. The character Avalon was adorable, picturing what he looked like was a riot! I have to say a shed a couple tears when iggy died, TT he was an awesome character. His last words to america where gorgeous! X3
Loved how america freaked out when Avalon didn't know what burgers were.
The way you portrayed the characters were flawless, the personalities matched as if it were in the anime. AMAZING JOB!
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
o my goodness. i had to fight back tears so many times! england leaving and a new life found. it's rough, but so beautiful.
Tigrita chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
This is one of the most beautiful and heartwarming fics I've ever read! I'm writing my own fic that's inspired by it, but not set in the same 'verse. the first chapter is at /d4ua65q
malfunctionjunction chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I must be in a mood to make myself horribly and utterly depressed. England is dead. The UK is dead. Oh man, and America; he told America that he loved him before he went. He knew there wasn't much time, and my heart just jolted. China. What about China? He's the oldest or one of the oldest nations around, will he die too?

France? Who else is next?

First chapter and four left. I am going to take your word on this happy ending thing.
A Rad Churro chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
*cries* God, this was so bitterseet.
Hellhound15 chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Oh, God! This was so cute!

And when England 'faded', I found it strangely beautiful that he got the chance to say the things he wanted to America.
bbissocute chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
AWWWW. So sad, once again. Wonderful job.
Kirsu chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I love this fic! I read it in spanish, thanks to Azturial I add them to Favorites~ It's a little sad D: asdfghj but Avalon rlly cute!

Bye bye~ and sorry the fail english~!
NewLakituPls chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
I'm tearin' up here ever since England died T-T

I like the sorta happy ending though... but I can't help but think of all the jokes I could make from a nik-name like Ar-two(Star Wars anyone XD)
SunUmbrella chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
Now this makes me want to draw little Avalons all over a giant piece of paper.

This fic is precious. Thank you for writing it.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
I still feel a freaking pang from the fact that Artie,Arthur,Iggy,Igirusu... 's kind of annoying but I guess that always comes when your favorite character just died and you can't help but feel remorse.

But that doesn't stop me from liking Avalon though, he's a cute kid.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »