Reviews for The Elite
Gogglegirl chapter 1 . 6/16
BRILLIANT!
HoloObssession chapter 1 . 6/8
This story made me so happy yet so sad especially the ending :,( oh well it is great tough, thank you for writing it. :))
Brill!
TheSilverHunt3r chapter 1 . 3/2
This very well written. Thank you so much for writing this. Kudos.
-Silver
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
It was interesting to read about this growing friendship.
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
I loved that story! Absolutely fantastic! I would have soooo loved them working together longer or even still when they see themselves at the Hogwarts express. I also wonder how Ron and Hermione would have reacted if they ever would have found out about that... xDDD
Anyway, absolutely great story! Thank you sooooo much for writing this!
Ebenbild
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
sometimes the best of friends can seem like the worst of enemies to an outside observer, but in the end its their actions that count
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
What was the identifier?
Gracefulalexis chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
OH MY GOODNESS I HAVE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR THIS STORY. I read this story a few years ago when I didn't have an account, and it has been by far my favorite story of all time and I had spent so much time looking for it again. I love this story so much. The relationships between everyone are great, and your writing is amazing, and I just wanted to thank you for writing something as great as this.

-A
Janara chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Great, wondeful story. I was sad to see it end. (Loved the beginning with Snape.)
HannahKathleen chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
This was really good. I enjoyed reading it. :-)
The Other World chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Wow! I absolutely loved this story and had much fun reading it. I can totally see this happening - I really, really hope you have a sequel or something (Why do I have a feeling that's a vain hope?)
I really enjoyed Harry and Malfoy's characterization and the way you built their friendship (without going for slash, thank goodness)
I hate you
I liked it!
DarkAngelBoi70 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Wonderful story! :-)
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Well done, well done indeed. It takes a lot to get me to like D. Malfoy, but you succeeded in this piece. Thank you.