Reviews for Tired of Pretending
Guest chapter 26 . 4/11/2013
Too much angst is not always a good thing, they had enough angst in the first one. Perhaps it would be great if Jason and Max faced things together with the angst as and outside source vs internal between them. Let them be a couple that has together moments, light moments and faces things together. Just as interesting to read.
BekaRoo chapter 25 . 4/8/2013
I can not wait for the new fic :D
avabelle00 chapter 25 . 4/1/2013
Can't wait! I love Jason & Maxie.
Anonymous chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
Great story! However, Jason really really needs to stop apologizing. It's getting old. He's coming off like a wuss kind of. Very weak IMO
Elle chapter 24 . 9/1/2012
I love Jaxie and this story was AWESOME! I cried, laughed and couldn't put it down. THANKS great fanfic for a couple i wish would happen, as the case may be it never will so your stories are a great place to see it come alive. I spent the day reading this one and probably reading another one of yours. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
MorgansGirl chapter 24 . 5/28/2011
I SO WISH U WOULD CONTINUE THIS STORY
KatieDean0343 chapter 24 . 7/23/2010
I loved the story, it took me a couple of days to finish it. Because, when I read I get sleepy but, it was so good. Not a real Jason and Maxie together fan. But, once I started to read it so much better than I thought it would be. I was sorry to see it end. Just keep the stories coming, I enjoyed this one very much.!
KatieDean0343 chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Don't apologize for how you write Carly. You are doing a great job. Some people like her some people don't. I pesonally don't. And, I am enjoying reading this story very much. I really didn't think I would like it at first but, as I started to read it I liked it very much.

But, then again most any woman that has eyes would want to married to a man like "Jason".
MafiaPrincess09 chapter 24 . 6/20/2010
This was such a great story! I wasn't expecting it to be so good bc its just maxie, not that i don't like her, but its maxie and jason. You have to admite thats a weird pairing, but it was great! I couldn't stop reading, great job I really enjoyed it. :)
alikat224 chapter 24 . 5/23/2010
What a great story. I finally got caught up on it. Jason is so noble. I love it. And Maxie...I think in that last chapter you really expressed in words how truly mature Maxie had finally become.

Is there a sequel coming? I could see it. Kind of like the fluff piece. Maybe a short like 10 chapters maximum. Called Make It or Break It. Kind of like them dating and figuring out how to make it because they love each other but without the drama of Tired of Pretending's plot and the forced marriage, how does every day life between her world and his gel together.

You are such a good writer. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.
clowneygirl chapter 22 . 1/2/2010
I just found this story this morning and am sad I hadn't sooner. It's really good and I'm dying to hear what Jason has to tell Maxie. I want to know what really happened. I like Michael supporting Maxie and trying to help her. I think he's a caring and decent kid when he's not going through all of the crap he is right now on the show. Diane is great in your story to. She doesn't get near enough tv time. My only wish is that Carly were more accepting since she's one of my favorite characters on GH. Please update soon.
MorgansGirl chapter 22 . 11/24/2009
AWESOME..PLEASE UPDATE ASAP~!
Mobgirl chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
Maxie telling Sonny off, I really liked that. I also liked her falling asleep and Jason carrying her to bed. He certainly is strong and does look good in his t-shirts. He fills them out very nicely!

Great chapter. Loving your story.
Mobgirl chapter 7 . 11/20/2009
I have always loved Steve Burton's beautiful eyes. I am glad you threw that part in there as a nick name for Jason. That was great.

I realy enjoy Maxie and Johnny together.
Mobgirl chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
That sounded a lot like Carly to me. Leave it to her to look through stuff on Jason's desk while he is upstairs with Maxie. She always butts into his life and he always lets her.

Still not much of a Maxie fan but you are starting to convert me a little. (I am a die-hard Jason & Robin fan).

Your storyline is great.