Reviews for My Version of FLF
ladyluck25 chapter 23 . 5/14/2013
Great chapter :)
Guest chapter 37 . 2/19/2013
Really good story. Great writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Sweet, I'm a Babe but I see Joe this way as a regularl guy that lost the girl.
Rangeralltheway chapter 37 . 2/19/2013
Oh poor Joe, loved this story very much thou.
BeastNamedKay chapter 35 . 2/14/2013
That happened to my daughter! I kinda thought that the blue light was really cool. We had to have a nurse come by and check some type of level like every week until it was down low enough to stop using the blanket. The only thing is she was born during hurricane season and although we didn't have a hurricane, we had really bad thunder storms and we had to unplug it when that happened so it took longer for her to get rid of the jaundice.
Chandar chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Just read this again. It really is a great story and one of my favorites!
rangerbabe.1 chapter 37 . 7/18/2012
Exactly the way FLF should have been written. Loved their love and the way they helped each other. Enjoyed who her stalker was and the Jeanne Ellen parts. Bit sad for joe to have held on all those years.
Kim's Mum chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
I really enjoyed your story, it was entertaining, well written and had a good plot, congratulations
carrotmusic chapter 37 . 6/13/2012
Great story - loved all the twists and turns, the intimate scenes, and especially the the characters of Xylia and Rebel Ann. Thanks for sharing!
mssmith chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Wonderful story, thank you for sharing.
ginsugal chapter 37 . 3/17/2012
Amazing story! I loved every chapter! Great job!
Chandar chapter 37 . 11/3/2011
Wonderful story! Well written with a great ending and kind to Joe too. I am happily working my way through all your stories. Thank you
MonkeyPants13 chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Wow! This is such a well written, emotionally moving story. Can't wait to read the rest.
BookAddictinFla chapter 37 . 1/20/2011
Wow!This was really great story, I enjoy your writing style so much! It was a full story, but you developed your characters really well and tied a bunch of love matches in there, with Rebel/Lester and Xy/Bobby, you let Joe be a decent guy and best of all gave the reader a wonderful Ranger/Steph relationship and HEA. I could totally see the love you were trying to portray. It was a full circle story, and honey, you sure can write some smut! Holy toledo, that was H-O-T! Now, I'm gonna have to go read the rest of your stories! Great work!
BookAddictinFla chapter 13 . 1/19/2011
This is my first time reading your story, and so far, I'm a little in love with it. I enjoyed this chapter so much, and think the chemistry you have worked out between Ranger and Steph is so good. I loved this lists they put together. Can't wait to read the rest. Great job!