Reviews for My Version of FLF
MamaJoyce chapter 4 . 9/28
Wow, Romantic Ranger is what every woman dreams of, I don't think Ranger would have asked her to do this if he was going to push her away. Seems to me he's using this chance to be together the same way Stephanie is because he pulled out all the stops,talking to her about himself, introducing her to his brother. He acts like e's trying to earn her heart.
MamaJoyce chapter 3 . 9/28
Oh God wouldn't we all like to be in Stephanie's place, on a date with romantic Ranger.:)
MamaJoyce chapter 2 . 9/28
I think we would all be worked up at the idea of a date with Batman, is it getting hot in here, LOL. ;) I don't think any female would not want to sleep with Ranger. :)
MamaJoyce chapter 1 . 9/28
I owe you an apology, I love your stories but haven't reviewed any of them I think, I'm a bit shy and am not what you would call great with computers, LOL.:) I love how you show Ranger as a real man and not a one dimensional cardboard character that J.E. does, any man that's been through war and combat is quiet but have very deep feelings but just don't show them. Your version FLF is so much better than J.E.'s and since I need to make the lack of reviews up to you I'm going to try and pull myself away from your wonderful story and review as much as possible. I love how Stephanie has finally decided that the man that has been there for her no matter what deserves her taking a chance and seeing what will happen. :)
PhantomPilot chapter 21 . 9/8
The passed tense of drag is dragged, not drug. ... Your story is excellent, except for a few common grammatical errors. Keep writing!
annalynn88 chapter 37 . 4/10
Just wanted to let you know that I have truly enjoyed this beautiful story.
melyons chapter 15 . 8/15/2015
It seems we never review until the end when a story is complete, and that doesn't get you the recognition you deserve so I will try to be better. Really enjoying the healthy respect these two have for each other. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I like your version of this story better than the original.
ladyluck25 chapter 23 . 5/14/2013
Great chapter :)
Guest chapter 37 . 2/19/2013
Really good story. Great writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Sweet, I'm a Babe but I see Joe this way as a regularl guy that lost the girl.
Rangeralltheway chapter 37 . 2/19/2013
Oh poor Joe, loved this story very much thou.
BeastNamedKay chapter 35 . 2/14/2013
That happened to my daughter! I kinda thought that the blue light was really cool. We had to have a nurse come by and check some type of level like every week until it was down low enough to stop using the blanket. The only thing is she was born during hurricane season and although we didn't have a hurricane, we had really bad thunder storms and we had to unplug it when that happened so it took longer for her to get rid of the jaundice.
Chandar chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Just read this again. It really is a great story and one of my favorites!
rangerbabe.1 chapter 37 . 7/18/2012
Exactly the way FLF should have been written. Loved their love and the way they helped each other. Enjoyed who her stalker was and the Jeanne Ellen parts. Bit sad for joe to have held on all those years.