Reviews for A Moments Grace
Storm racer chapter 27 . 10/8/2014
Good to see you're back. A great chapter, I love this story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
LivCadence chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
Another fantastic chapter for a great original story; definitely doesn't disappoint! Absolutely love this story and really hope you don't give up on it.
Will be waiting patiently for the next chapter :)

Wishing you well Roanie; hope your health has improved. All the best x
Shadestriker27 chapter 27 . 6/30/2014
Wow. The last few chapters were intense. I can tell that Heather is a mess (obviously, who wouldn't be?)
I look forward to the next chapter. :)
21Jellybeans chapter 27 . 6/29/2014
Great chapter. I still love this story. Hope to hear from you again soon.
BrokenHeartAlchemist chapter 27 . 6/29/2014

O.O

OMFG YOU'RE BACK! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I STARTED CRYING. I TOTALLY STARTED TEARING UP WHEN I SAW THAT IT WAS YOU. MY FAVORITE FANFICTION FINALLY UPDATED. AND IT WAS PERFECT! THAT ENDING IS JUST SO JEHFJAEHFMREF OMG I LOVE YOU! PLEASE DONT LEAVE US AGAIN IM BEGGING YOU! 8DDD
Noella50881 chapter 27 . 6/29/2014
I thought something bad happened to you and thought you gave up. Tell you the truth, I haven't been able to write any fanfictions recently either. My muse, Allie, the bearded dragon passed away on May 3rd and it's been rather hard.

I'm so glad Ethan's still alive and so is Jazzy.
BrokenHeartAlchemist chapter 24 . 2/25/2014
Omg please update I am friggin begging you! T_T
Yorozuya chapter 26 . 8/1/2013
really loving this story, its really interesting to see this type of plot from this perspective. hope you continue!
BrokenHeartAlchemist chapter 25 . 8/1/2013
Please come back to us. It's been almost a year and I've reread this story at least twenty times. It's so fresh and original and it's nice to actually have a story that for once isn't jumping all over going OMG SQUEE THEY'RE REAL! Please don't abandon this story
CraftyMaelyss chapter 26 . 1/31/2013
This story is brilliant! I really hope you continue writing brilliant stuff! If you need any ideas for characters, transformers or human, just ask me!
BrokenHeartAlchemist chapter 26 . 11/20/2012
You have no idea how much I am in love with this story. It's nice to see such a refreshing new idea on the site again. I realize you have your own life, but please update again soon! 3
Guest chapter 26 . 9/14/2012
this is a great story, i hope you can continue it
SavvyEnigma chapter 26 . 9/13/2012
Short but amazing.
Storm racer chapter 26 . 9/11/2012
Hope your feeling better! Loved this chapter. Please update soon. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/11/2012
cool story,
but i seem to be developing a deep hatred for Ethan...