Reviews for Begin Again
Gubefan1980 chapter 12 . 5/12/2016
Gah, another story for which I didn't pay attention to year of last update. I assume your work schedule or other RL obligations hasn't proved in six years. You are incredibly talented, your writing is beyond beautiful, I just wish you would have taken a few minutes in the past six years to indicate On Hiatus, so I and perhaps other readers didn't get caught up in something you don't seem to be inclined to finish, for whatever reason. I wish you luck, in life in writing I was going to suggest a publisher in case you ever thought of published this, you are far more talented than E. , but I doubt they'd wait so long for you to complete this. You have a way of delving into the inner thoughts of your characters that is so realistic, your us of the vernacular for Jasper sounds like you are familiar with Southern idiums, that adds verismilitude to the story. I'll keep this in mind and maybe check to see if you've updated. Or not.
Gubefan1980 chapter 11 . 5/11/2016
Once again I am beyond in awe of your storytelling ability, totally enthralled with your writing I am carried away by the lust and love between the two men. Don't apologize for Bella. True story, one of my friends who didn't realize until he was married (he's a,grandfather now so you can imagine the repressive times, and the pressureto conform) had a wife so angry with him, she outed him to everyone, including his (at the time) very young daughters.
Gubefan1980 chapter 9 . 5/11/2016
Wow, on the horns of a delimma. Have,to laugh, James is always a bastard. Well, we shall see what we see, another envy inducing chapter, I'll explain later.
Gubefan1980 chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
You're writing is beyond mesmerizing, I'm breathless reading Jasper's ruminations.
Gubefan1980 chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
This is beyond tragic,and a lot of it is on Edward, because whole jasper has not done as much as he could with his music, he lacks self confidence, whereas Edward is just a coward. The marriage is a bit of a sham on both their parts, Bella was obviously not in love with Edward But Edward married her under totally false pretenses. He's not even straight.
Gubefan1980 chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
Well, I hope they get back together again but as,much as it breaks my heart, I'm glad Jasper won't take it easy for Edward
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
Your writing is amazing how you capture Jasper's feeling of betrayal, yet longing,love, unquenchable love. The detail in his narrative is breathtaking
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
That is so sad, yet so beautiful so poignant. Very tragic, yet so beautifully written capturing their longing, their connection that never died
CentauRita chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
I Love, Monstrously- Loooong...anything! ;}

The beauty of Jasper and Edward's, respective love for each other...sings throughout this chapter. **Gawd, it melted me into a puddle of goo!**

It has been awhile since you've updated dated your Boyz and you did state, in your A/N, that you were sorry for the cock-blocking cliffhanger...Just wanted to invite you back to 'Begin Again' where you left off...please? Know that my arms are open wide, to give you a huge hug for your Wild Fiery Mustang and his Beautiful and Seductive, Prince of the Sky.

I'm also an eternal optimist, just like Jasper! ;}

Hope all is well with you and yours and hope to hear from you soon!

Take Care and Happy Writing,
A Fan of your Fiction,
Rita
brynn.brigham chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
I don't know what happened and what made you stop writing this story but it is wonderfully written and I wish you would come back and finish it! Your way with words and how you craft the characters is magnificent and draws the reader in!
Sea Native chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Absolutely fantastic story! I've just stumbled upon it and read from start to finish. Heartbreaking and beautiful; so well done. Please update soon!
BreeJanko chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
... I'm swooning. Wow.
CentauRita chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
That chappie was a bit tough...but, it ended with a 'knock' out! ;}
CentauRita chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
I wish Edward would have let Jasper pummel that jerk of a
James.
CentauRita chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
Hmmmm, who will get there first? I'm with Jasper...it's really a moot point.