Reviews for A Darkened Mind: Part One
Fanfiction of the Dead chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
...

Fanfiction is very cruel to the cast. Carly typically dying of anorexia or something fitting her meek-compared-to-Samness, Sam getting raped, or Freddie getting abused.

Aye yae yae...
TheMaskedReviewer chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Good chapter bro. I thoroughly enjoy your work, and im only a casual iCarly fan
raquelicious chapter 26 . 11/19/2011
I almost laughed at the irony of this chapter. After all he's suffered through, *Freddie* is the one who nearly gets arrested. :/

Also, the plot with Nevel and Heather is incredibly sweet.

I have to commend you for this story. I don't read iCarly fics generally, and I'm not a fan of Seddie (because I imagine exactly this sort of thing happening), but this has me hooked. It's so real and so emotional that I can't believe it came from a comedy show. This is amazing.
indigocoil chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
WOW! so well written! you is brill auther!
axel100 chapter 38 . 7/13/2010
So do you have an idea of what happend to Sam during her 3 months when she blacked out? If so will you be mentioning it in the sequal?
axel100 chapter 36 . 7/13/2010
Just rereading this. Wonder what Nevel did to get Sam off? We know Carly lied? And what was the offer that Nevel mentioned to her about?
Miss Lidaria chapter 51 . 7/7/2010
This is one of the most complex, disturbing, and insane stories I've read so far. I love it. Please keep writing :D
seejayy chapter 51 . 6/14/2010
Well, I sort of disagree with this whole AU that's been drawn up (I'd put it more around a 0.1% chance of happening than your 60% prediction). But never mind that, cause while I hate this scenario, you somehow made it awesome. Sam is flipping evil, Freddie's corrupted, and that whole Carly deal is just messed up - while you kept them all in character.

Anyways, idk if I'm interested in a Part 2 though, as with this ending I can just imagine a happy ending for Freddie and Spencer...though I would like to know what happens when Vivian and Sam realize they already know each other! Or if I thought there was ANY hope of a Seddie ending in store...but I don't see that happening.
Camy99 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Oddly enough, it's the very end that made me the saddest: about the perfume :/ I'm not gonna lie, this is really well written and all, but I'm slightly afraid to keep reading...
BoxOfTrinkets chapter 50 . 4/22/2010
i absolutely adore this story

its the story that got me into fanfiction in the first place

your such an amazing writer

and im honored that one of my stories is on your favorites list

im looking forward to part 2
Guest chapter 50 . 4/15/2010
IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! Why must all FF writers have writer's blck for long periods of time? P Well, I've been meaning to ask you, why do you do chapters like this? AND WHY DID SHE DO-THE-DIRTY WITH WHATS-HIS FACE? I never saw that coming. xD
Tash chapter 25 . 4/13/2010
I don't have an account here, I just want to say that I love your story so far. You get so in depth with the characters, exposing all their flaws and strengths perfectly and beautifully. This chapter was fantastic, for it shows the vicious double standard in our society, the police assuming Freddie was the one abusing Sam just because he was male. It really showed a positive side of Sam's beautifully flawed character when she stood up for Freddie, and I loved that you mentioned that. I can't wait to read the second half of your story, fantastic work!
Shazzam27 chapter 50 . 4/11/2010
Yay you updated! Congrats on the 50th chapter. It makes me sad to see how far Sam had

gone far with her abuse towards Freddie at the age of 16. And I can understand carly's anger towards her best friends. I have a feeling that Sam might have something to do with Reuben and Shannon. Shannon, because she had a crush on Freddie. Reuben because she wanted Freddie to spend more time with her and not Reuben. I might be wrong but after what I've seen what Sam is capable of, I don't doubt that she could kill a friend.

Another amazing chapter. I really like Carly's diary entries. It gives us a whole new point of view on Freddie's abuse and how her own life was changing.

By the way, my previous name was discostick0shalala. Doing my daily chapter reviews as usual ;) don't think I've forgotten this amazing story

update soon!
Kirsti-Anna3567 chapter 50 . 4/11/2010
Congrats on 50 chapters! That's 50 more than I've made haha... But anyway great chapter, I'm so glad you updated it! And as for the Jonah thing, I've always found it a little harsh that they tortured him for more than two hours in front of the entire viewing world. I mean, shouldn't they have gotten like a ticket to juvie for that? Keep up the good work :)
trainwreck17 chapter 50 . 4/11/2010
Great chapter! Please update soon! I can't wait for Sam and\or Freddie's part!